8

Touka's eyes widened as she felt his soft and warm lips pressed to hers and she can't help but enjoy the sweet taste of his lips for that 1 second before she's pushing on his chest to make him release her. Eventually, he does, hesitantly with a whine and sorrowful eyes. "Why are you pushing me away, Rize? I love you, I really love you. Please don't leave me."

"I'm Touka, not Rize. Okay, where do you stay? I'll take you home." She breathed, heart thumping loudly at the sensation on her lips. It's been a while since she's kissed by a man. She made the calculation in her head... 3 years?

He shook his head. "Don't lie, you're Rize."

"I'm not lying—"

Kaneki wrapped his arms around her torso and squeezed her so tightly that she almost couldn't breathe. He rested his chin on her shoulder and closed his eyes with a smile. "It's really you, Rize. I missed you..."

The male stopped talking and she turned to see him already sleeping on her shoulder. "Seriously?! Go home and sleep, not on me!! Oof!" She stumbled backward and struggled to hold his heavy body up with her small figure. Searching his briefcase for anything that had his address on it, she groaned in frustration when she couldn't find one and grabbed her phone to call a cab. She'll have to bring him to her house tonight.

Touka threw his arm around her shoulder and held his torso up by her arm. After struggling to get him into her apartment, she finally managed to make it to her room before she's falling onto her bed together with him. She sighed heavily, exhausted from carrying his heavy weight from the office until her home and slowly opened her eyes.

His face was right in front of hers, so closely till she could feel his breath on hers and she stiffened when his arms wrapped around her waist to pull her closer. Kaneki leaned forward to rest his forehead to hers and let out a small smile in his sleep. "Smells nice..."

Even though her heart was racing from this proximity and she had to get away from him as soon as possible, she can't help but stare at his face. He was quite handsome; with his smooth jet black hair, long eyelashes, pointed nose, thin lips, and a defined jawline. He's her type of guy and she would have honestly gone for him if he wasn't her boss and a married man.

Shaking her head to distract her from her..foolish thoughts, Touka slowly extracted herself from his grip and stood up. She looked at how he sprawled across her entire queen sized bed and sighed. Guess I'll be sleeping on the floor today...

The next morning...

Kaneki groaned as the bright morning sun hit his face and he slowly cracked open his eyes slowly to glance around the pink girly room. Shooting up in bed, regret took over him as his head throbbed in pain.

"Oh, you're up. Do you want breakfast? I cooked omelet rice and miso soup." A female voice came and he turned to the direction of where it came from. His eyes went wide when he saw his personal assistant standing in the kitchen with a plate of omelet rice in her hands.

"W-what? What is this? Why am I in your bed? Where..?" His mind was swirling with thoughts and for the life of him, he can't think of a single reason that he would visit her house.

Touka blinked at him. "You don't remember what happened last night?"

"If I did, I wouldn't be asking you."

She clicked her tongue when she saw that his rudeness still remained even when he's not feeling well. "You came to the office last night drunk and kissed me."

"I...what?!"