20

"How are you going to prove it—" Touka squealed in surprise when he carried her in his arms and made his way to his bedroom before dropping her down onto his bed. He tossed his tie on the ground and moved to unbutton his shirt. Crawling atop her, he molded their lips together once again and she felt his hands slowly undoing the buttons of her shirt.

He pulled back for a moment before going to kiss down the delicate sides of her neck and her body arched when he sucked on a sensitive spot. She panted heavily and she met his hard gaze. "I assume you're okay with this if you're not going to stop me, Touka."

"I-I don't know—" She gasped and moaned when he slowly pressed kisses from her neck down to her collarbones. She knew that she wanted this, but she also knew that she couldn't do this with him.

Hesitantly, her shaking hands pushed him back and he looked at her, puzzled. "Why are you stopping me?"

"W-we can't do this. Y-you have a wife..." Her body trembled, she could still the heat of his lips on her skin.

"You're my wife too."

"I'm a fake wife..."

Kaneki brought her hand to his cheek and frowned. "Putting Rize and the contract aside, as a woman, Touka, do you want me?"

Her voice wavered. "I..."

"Please tell me that you want me as much as I want you, Touka."

She was supposed to tell him no, but when she met his eyes, every determination she had gone down the drain. "Yes, I want you, Kaneki. I want you so much."

He smiled and embraced her. "Thank you."

Touka knew that she wouldn't forget how gentle and caring he was to her when they made love that night and she found herself falling more in love with him.

- Next morning -

Kaneki yawned as he turned to lay on his back and smiled when he saw Touka flip to the other side, as if avoiding him. He pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her naked body. Pressing a kiss to her shoulder blades, he felt the soft skin of her waist underneath his fingers and buried his face into her hair. "Good morning."

"..morning," Touka mumbled, cheeks burning. She still remembered how they made love last night and how good she felt.

"Won't you at least let me see your face?"

Turning around to face him, she felt his hands push her bangs to the side as he gazed down at her with a smile. "That's better."

The blush on her cheeks deepened. She can't help but be embarrassed by his tender and gentle actions towards her. It wasn't something that she was used to. "We're not going to work today?"

"Mm. I told one of my employees that we'd be out the whole day for a meeting with the clients."

"So mean."

He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her. "Is it wrong for wanting to spend more time with you?"

She rested her head against his chest. "..no."

Only the sound of rustling of the blankets filled the room as he pulled her closer to him and smiled against her head. Drawing circles on his bare chest, a thought came to her mind."So...What are we now? Are we still going to continue this contract?"

"Of course. But I'll have to amend one of the rules in the contract. I'll allow us to fall in love with each other."

Touka raised her head and he could see the worry in her eyes. "What if we had to go our own separate ways one day? Isn't amending that rule going to make it more painful?"

"Then I'll make sure we don't do that. We'll stay together for as long as I want to."

She hit his chest but found herself grinning. "Pretty words."

"I only speak the truth. Now, what do you say we take a bath?"