Chapter 6: "Please, Master."

"Fifteen." My breath was stumbling like falling steps, I couldn't finish the rest.

"Fifteen what?" Sayter spanked me for the last time.

"Fifteen— Thank you, Master." I whimpered.
Something like silver tasted in my mouth, I tried breathing it away but it only made it worse. Sayter purred, "Good girl."
Little bumps stuck up on my skin as if I were cold, but I wasn't. I kept my focus on them when Sayter untied me and I fell to the floor, an arm slung over my eyes. My breath stumbled again like a chuckle, Sayter bent over to me and ah, I finally got him on his knees.
"Would you like me to carry you to our room? Or would you'd like to apologize again for your disobedience as you desperately did before you finally started counting for me."

"You do not want me to say what I'm thinking."
It was the most I could remark, I figured, without being punished again.

I don't think I could stay conscious if he spanked me again.

He pulled me towards him so he was between my legs, and I propped up on my elbows. Sayter went closer to whisper something away from nobody in particular, "You're wet, Victoria."

"Ah, my fantasies about you are betraying my body. Now you know."

Some bone cracked on my back from sitting up for so long, I should behave often more if I didn't want to get used to the feeling of laying on the floor. If only such a thing was possible. Sayter rubbed a sensitive part on my thigh, and my body betrayed me again, "Oh, I don't doubt. I can guess on the endless scenarios. My head in a guillotine, perhaps me chopping Briar to bits before taking my own life, or would you like to see me chained up in that little cage?"

"Close, oh darling you're so close."

He smirked, fine, we would continue this annoying little game going on. Sayter scooped me up, in his arms this time. I slung an arm over his shoulder while he carried me to his room.

Ф

I was finally left alone to shower, and I took a long while with my precious free time. I was very boring, I realized. I wasn't before, maybe it was the lack of bodies I left in my trail.
The bathroom was connected to the room which meant my only choice to pee was to also turn on the sink to drown out the noise. Today I realized how much I fucking hate loud flushing toilets. When I came out, I dressed into the clothes he picked out for me. I had never worn so much god-damn red in my entire lifetime.

"You're going to be sleeping on the floor."

Sayter pulled his head up from the book he was reading. Nothing on torture or anything of that matter, it was one of those little fantasy books you find in the bookstores, and it felt like a betrayal this mad man had such acquired taste.
"Excuse me?"

I crossed my arms, "Either you're sleeping on the floor, or I am."
He only scoffed and positioned himself closer into the bed, "There are extra blankets in the closet for you, then."
I stood, arms still crossed. Ignorant bastard, wasn't he supposed to swoon over me?
Maybe if I used a little pet name like Master or sweetie I could get him to beg to sleep in the same bed with me.

I walked to him and snatched the little— What was this book called, Dark Familiars. On top of everything he had to have a sexy smart side, gods he truly was sent here to test me. Sayter slowly looked over annoyed, and I crawled on top of him on knees and palms. "Master," I purred, he only looked at me like he wanted to push me off for his book back.