Chapter 14: "How did you break through?"

I tied Sayter so tight to the bed I wondered if the veins in his arms would pop. Perhaps I'd take a knife and drag it over his forearm, along the tight purple quirks, maybe around his abdomen. Anywhere to see where his blood was tightest, pleading for release.

I kept release in mind when I made a makeshift little cock ring for my submissive toy. Whatever was a better way to spend the afternoon then avoiding summoning Mercy for as long as I could. Once more, if he broke through again I would bring it back and force it to tell me how to contain him.

If nothing ever came, I would untie him and assume all was well until the day I woke up with my throat slit. Or perhaps, never wake up at all if he killed me as quickly.

I cringed at the thought of waking up in Mercys realm, hand extended as he purred,
"My Sweet Slave, you've arrived early for me."

Bastard, that's what it was. Fuck if Mercy was a he or an it, not when all I saw him as was a pestilence.

"Mistress, the host-"

I held up a hand, and Sayters lips stitched back together. Tied up on the bed as well as my will, I dont give a damn if Sayter broke through, I would continue to contain him as I would. Always tied or leashed, always with a dagger or a whip at my side should he escape.

And as I pulled that whip out and dragged it along his chest, inside somewhere swimming, I hoped he would break through the barrier one more time, only if so to scream for me as I pulled the whip back and cracked it against his skin.

But I didn't whip him into pleading. Not when I realized this body would not beg or plead for me, not unless I allowed it. So I pulled off his boxers with my teeth, and dragged up to whisper into his neck. My thigh rubbed against his cock as I hummed,
"I want to play,"

He rasped, nothing incoherent, simply words I chose not to hear as I peeled off my undergarments and slipped into him. I rode him gently, abandoning the dagger. Feeling missing hands grip me on my back, on my ass, staring up at them tied down. I missed the punishments in a way, so I had brought upon my own to make up for them.

I breathed, my hands gripping his shoulders as he stared off aimlessly, "You've grown so boring, darling. How have I not drove you into a conniption, I wonder."
I mused, staring into the welches I had struck on his neck earlier before going over them, sucking and kissing away bare, bruised skin.

Sayter looked upon my bare breasts, then to me, "I'm happy to please you, Mistress."

A wave of pleasure echoed through my hips, through my clit, and I couldn't snap rather than drag when I breathed, "I know Sayters inside watching all I do." I licked my lips, and stopped riding on top of him entirely as I looked into his eyes, "Tell me Crime Lord, how you will punish me if you break out of this,"

Sayter was silent, and those dark eyes turned wholly black and furious, for only but a moment before cooling into a calm heed.
So I cracked a grin, slipping out of Sayter and into my clothes. That rage, that uncoiling fury, it would be nurtured, trained, later.

Ф

I debated asking the slave to use his tongue for something other than his pathetic comments and trail between my legs, but if he were to surface again and rage, I decided I wouldn't want his teeth anywhere near my clit.

Instead I led him by the leash to the kitchen and sat him at the table across from me. I needed to feed him, I suppose, and not forget humans need simple things like water and sleep and attention. So we would eat, and figure out how to feed a man with his arms tied to a chair.

After rummaging through what he had in his kitchen, which gods was not a lot, I realized I dont exactly know how to cook. Not by much. Usually I survived off of whatever dinner dates men took me on and alcohol, a lot of it. I never cooked, not when I had enough money to get food for myself. It's not that I didn't have food at home, not really, just never food that needed preparing.

My shitty little apartment, I realized a bit too late, never had a gas oven.

"Mistress," Sayter expressed rather than said,
"Are you having trouble?"

"I'm thinking of a punishment," I mused, a hand on a hip, "that will accommodate for having too much food in need of preparation.." Not any bread or eggs or such, that at least I could figure something out.

"Mistress, may I cook for you?"

Oh, not a chance in hell. "You are to stay tied up."

"The host is very weak, Mistress, and I would love to cook for you."

I turned, Sayters body looked straight, like he had shot up in seeing my struggle. An opportunity to make a scene but, not for a mind slave. I clicked my tongue, "Convince me." Beg me, was more like it.

"Mistress please, I am trained to please and help you. I hate to see you struggle as you do, love."

Hm.
"You are to cook food, and nothing else."

He nodded, I stalked behind him and untied his feet first. Just to see, a wonder I suppose, if he would kick or spazz. If the mind slave was pushed back again and Sayter emerged. So I untied his hands slowly, and when Sayter shot up I grabbed my knife.

I wasn't sure exactly why I stumbled in shock when he grabbed me by the throat. I was half expecting it, even when a bit of pride shattered at the betrayal. In a movement my knife was halfway to his arm before he grabbed my wrist and pushed that against the wall as well. Sayter chuckled, it was the most terrifying thing I've ever heard.
"So easy, Victoria." He lead, gripping my throat tighter, "that you would fall for something right in front of you. It seems you know your little slave more than I."

It had been a little over two minuets as he pushed me into the wall by my throat, smiling in wild amusement before he dropped me. My hands went to my throat protectively as I cough in air as well as kicked away from him. I whimpered,
"Master—"

"Give me the whip, Victoria." He shook in his rage, like he would rip the whip from me and my arm with it if it took me too long. Or if I refused, I suppose.

I slowly took the whip from my belt and threw it at his feet. If I could kick up the strength to run I could get away— or I could calm him down enough for the mind slave to drag him back into the walls. "How— how did you break through my slave?"

I looked up into those dark, beautiful eyes. Realized his chest was still bare, and saw the welches and punishing marks creeping up from his back and neck. I knew he'd punish me for every single little hurt. Somehow, somewhere, a flicker of amusement lit up at that. He smirked, just a bit, "I suppose I just wanted to see my bitch of a submissive so badly."

I shook my head. Out, I needed to get out of here. Needed to buy time for that useless mind slave to slip back in between the cracks. "I'm not afraid of you, Crime Lord. Not a bit. And when you're thrown back into that mental cage and forced to watch as I strip and skin you, I hope you resurface just so I can hear you scream for me, slave." I smiled up at him sweetly, and to my surprise he laughed, dry and wondrous.

There was nothing charming about it when he ripped off his leash and wrestled to get it on me, and proceeded to drag me down the hall.
"Lets cherish this time together then, Mistress." He spat, and hauling me over a shoulder despite my screech, in a room he threw me onto the bed.

I was still thrashing and wrestling when he used that whip to tie my hands to the bed frame.

a/n

(👉🏻•_•)👉🏻

for any of you that read the series, i finished kingdom of ash and, im dead..

ALso shout out to ShelbyR13 and Darkest_Desires152 for giving me domatrix ideas because I dont know shit, even if i used none of them and there's barely any domatrix shit

Also this is my halloween/ fall/ daylight saving times gift to you all

Gn