Chapter 15: "I'm begging you."

I laughed in bitter silence. 
I had known this would happen, had wanted this. The pleasure I got from diluted blood and split skin, it would hang over my head like a dagger. Always. And now, the Crime Lord has taught me something else about my own body I didn't know. Pain isn't always painful, it's even enjoyable.

Sayter spit in my face and grabbed my jaw with rough hands. I whimpered, waiting for a greater pain to come. He released and rasped, "You worthless, stupid slut, did you really think a whore like you, begging to cum, counting through her punishments, desperate for my attention, could control me? You're pathetic Victoria, truly."

I smirked a bit, "It's only a matter of time, Crime Lord, before your mine again. You should make your punishment quick. And pleasurable, or you're wasting my time."

When I could be cooking you
I should of added, but I bit my tongue as he flipped me over. Sayter stripped me of my little lace skirt and slapped my ass, "I think you'll find I may be here a while, slut. So I'll make this punishment as long as I please." He hissed, rubbing over where he spanked me.

I breathed, "What are you talking about?"

If he found a way to drag that pathetic slave back I was damned. But he said, "It wasn't my submission you sold your soul for, it was my body. Think of it as being imprisoned, always a way to break out."

My chest heated, not from fear, not entirely. I was enraged, this man that had become a slave to me has come back to taunt me again.
"You're not supposed to—"
Sayter wrapped his hand around my lips to shut me up.
"If I hear you speak again while I'm punishing you without my permission I'll draw this out longer. Do you understand me, whore?"
Not a question.

"Y-yes, sir." I almost protested but gave into him instead. Coming to a realization my slave would not come to save me for this, but if and when he did, I was going to get Mercy.
Immediately.

"Good, now count."

Sayter demanded as he raised his hand and brought it down hard on my ass.

I whimpered, "One. Thank you, sir."

Ф

I rubbed my sore ass and pussy as soon as he was done with me. Sayter raised my ass and spanked me over fifty times. I counted out loud for the most part.

At one point I had begged him, which I will never think about again.

Sayter ignored me, of course, and when he was done with me he had whispered,
What shall I do with you now, precious Victoria..

Now, still wildly horny and dripping, Sayter dragged me by the leash to the play room. I crawled on my hands and knees as he entered and locked me back in that cage.
"I'm going to sleep, when I wake back up I'll be a slave again. I will pull it back and resurface, to which you will not touch me, but just in case, my darling submissive is going to sleep in here."

Naked. Nearly.

Sayter continued, "I want you to understand it's not me your punishing, not even a state of mind. It is an other worldly being your sharing,"

I gasped as he pulled me by the collar through the cage, "I will not share you again, am I clear?"

I thought back to when I was on the streets, nearly seducing men but slaughtering for the most part. That was before I had met him. Who else had he shared me with?

Mercy. Of course, he had held back knowing about Mercy being in my head. It had teased and controlled me for the most part. Of course he was furious, had the mind slave told him anything? To me, the slave was a precious, obedient.. thing. And if his true person was as nasty as Mercy, and he was going through the day obeying me and building up that humiliation..