Chapter 9: "What will you do to me?"

"Four. Thank you Master."
My voice was nothing short of a rasp, satisfaction to him, to me it was a rage or humiliation I didn't have the energy for. One more, I had one more to go. Then we'd curl up on this bed, he'd hold me while I gather my plan to enslave all that he was.

Sayter started again, I tried my best to sit still, a small noiseless nothing. He grunted in satisfaction when I gave into him, breathing harder that the last four or so times. The first time I had squirmed under him and begged to cum, he hadn't been so generous the second time, then, as he went on, wasn't all that hard on me.

Sayter flicked his tongue over my clit, going over it when I whimpered in response. I reached my climax, but I couldn't muster the strength to ask or beg. I couldn't deal with it mentally. Women have periods, men have cum, you can tell when a man cums but, you cant know for sure when a women does.

The thought brushed over a mental shield, and I leaned into it. Digging myself further into the sheets, I orgasmed. I didn't squeal, or moan, just tensed. A fresh wave of pleasure hit me at the same time I held still as blunt as I could to keep from shaking. Oh, Gods—
My toes curled, another wave of pleasure, and another while I bit down hard on my lip.

Sayter stopped going down on me.

Then continued on anyway, as if he was unsure of himself. When my orgasm steadied I gasped, too thin to be suspicious, he flicked my clit again in response.

"Master, Master can I please cum?"

Liar. Malicious liar.
And he would have no chance of ever knowing.
As past the other times, he didn't say anything. Like I was a piece of furniture, and he was slowly going over me to repaint— or likely, to repair.
After about a minute, I swear I could of came again, but I begged, and I begged, and he finally,
"Cum."

I didn't, and, did. Between me and him, we had different truths. So I squirmed and panted and, for fun and the hell of it, moaned his name with what breath I had. He chuckled, running his hands over my thigh.

"I want you to count for me one more time, Victoria."

I didn't have the strength to thrash or argue, I was tied down anyway. Even so if I wasn't, I'd have no energy to rip out his throat with my teeth and kiss him deeply with his blood on my lips all while he bled. Everyone dies once, and that's pricelessly the problem with this man, I had so many options with what to do to him, so many pains he'd only live through once.

Another selfish thing I hated about him.

Sayter kissed my thigh, and waited.
"One?" I caught up.

My other thigh. "Two.."

He kissed below my breast, and I counted three, my neck, I counted four.

Trailing up to my lips, his body hovering over my bare one. Sayter was the warmth that mustered up the strength I lost, and I wasted it to grip the ropes tighter. He kissed my lips and peeled off the blindfold with his teeth. Damning myself, I bit down my smile looking into those beautiful dark, dreadful eyes; two dark beautiful moons. For a moment, it was only him on this bed, for a moment, I was nothing, unless he said otherwise.

"Five."

His teeth grazed his bottom lip before he went in to kiss me deeply, I moaned, failing to convince myself any of it was for show anymore. He pulled away, his forehead resting on mine.
"I'm not going to lock the doors tonight. Any of them."

A test or a question. "Why tell me this?"

A shrug, he hopped off of me and started untying my wrists. "Because even if I didn't, even if you did find out yourself, I'd still find you here in the morning. Curled up to me, my obedient submissive."