Chapter 11: "Punish me more."

This is not a negotiation.

"Not yet." I whispered out of ranged of my working Master. Sayter at his desk stirred as if he were sleeping, and flipped a page.
"You are not in control, I need more time."

More time to be with your precious dominant?
"Why are you doing this."
Why are you? Isn't it true you still want him to control you. Just like he does over the continent.
"No."
Then take that power away.
"I'm not ready."
Crime Lords Bitch.

"Shut up!" But Mercy clenched my heart when Sayter snapped his head to me. I fell to my knees. "enoughenoughenough." I pleaded, and it released me. It was right, I needed to confess to Sayter what I did. Then, he will be mine. So I stalked to his desk, my eyes dragging everywhere but to him. Beside him, I fell to my knees. "Master, I'm sorry."

Sayter neatly folded two papers into a folder and pulled all his attention towards me.
"There is no need to be, darling."

"Master, I'm not talking about leaving the room last night."

Sayter crossed his arms so his muscles flexed over his chest, he stared down at me curiously. Suspicious, maybe, that I was telling him something, and this time, it wasn't for my personal gain. Only it was. He leaned back a bit and tsked, "Have you went against my rules, darling?"

I shook, I didn't want this. Didn't want him to submit to me, I wanted to hear those words over and over. Hear him call me his, argue with him, fuck him, play with him. I could confess that I sold my soul, it wasn't all too late. No, then Mercy would take my life regardless. I summoned it, and if I wasted its time it wouldn't leave me alone until it got what it wanted. Even if it overtook me entirely.

So I held my head down apologetically, and it was real regret that stung my cheeks when I said, "I came without your permission, Master, while I was being punished on the bed. I'm sorry." I whispered, and Sayter shot forward.

"What?"

I shook, "Master, please—"

He grabbed me by my hair, I could do nothing but whimper while he dragged me along out and down the halls.

Yes, beg for me Victoria.

"Stop it! Please!" It wasn't a plead to Sayter, even though he said nothing.

Put on a show for me.

Wicked, cruel thing. And I had put my entire trust into it. Sayter threw open the doors to that play room and dropped me.
He snarled, "Dont fucking talk, crawl over to my tools and bring me the crop."

I nod, he slaps my ass when I turn to crawl towards the arrangement of toys on the desk. I pick up the crop with my mouth and crawl to him.

Such a good girl.

I realized this wouldn't just be a painful punishment by my sadistic Master, but I would be taunted and teased and ordered through it. I would suffer through it, if only to have him.

I dropped the crop at Sayters feet and knelt my head, he picked it up and pointed to a bench, "Go, bend over."

"Master, please,"

He slammed the crop hard on my thigh, I yelped but he yelled, "GO."
So I ran over to the bench and bent over,
somewhere deep inside, Mercy chuckled.

Ф

Beg for more.

"M-more." I whimpered, tired from when Sayter struck me on my ass over and over. The blows crossed my clit and I winced at the shredding pain, but could do nothing. I was against both a sadistic torturer and an ancient demon, both wanted me as their slave. Maybe thats why Mercy was doing this to me, to see if I was a fit enough slave for it.

Sayter clenched the crop, "What did you fucking say, slut?"

"Master, please. Punish me more."  I begged, and inside Mercy purred low and vicious.
The flogger hit the floor and the sound ruptured something sensitive in my ears, I was so weak right now. Mercy knew the vulnerability, and took advantage.
"Get up." He growled.

Stay where you are, pet.

"I-I cant." I sobbed. Sayter locked his arms on my waist and threw me over his shoulder. Something like a rib tugged inside me, a claw pulling the ends like strings, and I started thrashing. "No. Master put me down."

"Shut up. I've had enough of you acting out against me and demanding what I do to and for you. You're going to be punished for your disobedience until I'm satisfied you've learned your lesson."

"What are you going to do to me?" Sayter didn't respond, only sprawled me out over a bed and started to tie me up. I shook, letting him take hold of my wrists to wrap around the cold metal.

Sayter pulled down the pretty little red lace over me, and slipped something inside of me. Across the room, he pulled out a small remote and pushed into it. Somewhere in the flesh in my cheeks, I felt Mercy tug at the edges of my lips. It was smiling— or trying to?

Something buzzed, but oh gods I felt it before I heard it. Inside me, it felt like a little egg shaped toy, now vibrating the sensitive spots against my walls. Sayter walked over, I tried not to moan or squirm.
"I'm going to leave you here for thirty minutes. When I come back, if I see you came, I'll make it an hour, and we will repeat this cycle until you can learn to obey me."

Call him a ninny.

"What the FUCK are you talking about half the time?" I screeched and partly groaned at Mercy. I wanted to spread my legs and give the vibrations more space, but my feet only wrestled the ropes bound to the bed.

Sayter grabbed me by the throat, "Talk back to me again, slut." he hissed

Dirty girl

"I'm sorry, Master." I pleaded, a hot scoff of air tried to make it out from where he gripped me. I looked into his eyes to beg.
Please, please, save me.
I seemed to say, but couldn't out loud. Mercy scraped those talons against my bones.

Shut. Up. It said.

Sayter let go of me, shot up a vulgar gesture and left. I lay helpless, feeling goosebumps form down my arms. Heavy vibrations thrashed against my walls, and I moaned.
I couldn't cum. I had to keep from cumming, but this time, for thirty minutes. There would be nobody to beg this time. I was alone, or thought so, before Mercy rolled a bit comfortably in my chest to remind me.

"W-When will you stop."

It's laugh was barely that, more of a noise some would take as a threat.
When I am satisfied. When you are drained, and helpless, and vulnerable, and I see you can still be strong against him, and me.
If theres even anything of you left.

"That wasn't part of the deal." My breath was shaky with the vibrations pleasuring me. I moaned.

You're very sexy, Victoria. It's almost precious.

I swallowed, and forced my eyes to roll back. "Then why break me?" Every time I spoke, I shook or gasped.

Because that, my darling, is what I get out of our little deal.

I groaned in confusion as if to ask, what?

If you are broken, and not fit to serve as a dominant to Sayter Hamel, I will take your soul home with me, and you will live eternity as my submissive.