Chapter 12: "Mistress?"

Briars cock was barely the length of his unreasonably long forehead.

There were other things I could think about that could keep me from cuming, but nothing made me more enraged and dry than thinking of the man who almost killed me. Nothing other than Mercy, I suppose, whose fantom hands stroked down my thighs and clit, to taunt or challenge me. It didn't give me an order to cum, I damn well would of if it asked and it knew that. Again, I assumed it wanted to see how I reacted, and if I could hold myself back. Or together.

What would Sayter think of Mercy? From what I saw of it in the mirror it was a man, not human, never human but still a man in some sorts. Another man inside me, what would Sayter even say of it?

I suppose I'd find out soon.

Has Sayter ever touched you like this, my dark love?

Mercy purrs sounded under my ears, those fantom fingers gliding around the vibrator and behind to where I—

Oh Gods.

I thrashed, I wouldn't cum, I wouldn't let it win. "Stop."
I thought of Briar, his wife, how he beat her and how he would of beat me. Waves of pleasures building up died slowly but Mercy was persistent, massaging around those vibrations that rang like bells through my waste, through my chest and down my legs.

Our body is the same, Victoria.

"Go to hell." I choked, but the silent pleasure had it chuckling. Oh it knew, and it wouldn't stop. It wanted something, and as the book warned me on its decisions, it wouldn't let me go. Or exactly what I feared it wanted.

Come back with me lover, and I promise not to harm you.

"I- I still have years before I die"

That should not stop me from taking you now.

The door groaned but light didn't pour through, Sayter slowly walked to me as if savoring every step. All the time in the world, that's what they would give to see me cum, I wouldn't waste any of it proving them wrong. He tsk'd, dialing the vibrations down by bits, I was glad to be tied down or I would of fallen to my knees at the relief.

Briar. Briar. Briar.

I needed to last a few more seconds, just a few. And finally, slowly, he slipped the vibrator out of me.

"T-thank you, Master"

Sayter didn't say a word as he untied me and pointed to the wall. Even as my knees wobbled and I felt fantom teeth nibble along my jaw, I crawled to the wall and knelt. He gave no sign of satisfaction.

Sayter observed the bed, seeing if I came.
I didn't, still he scanned the egg before finally walking to me. "I've spanked and caned you, left you thrashing and moaning on the bed, now, I'm going to skin you."

My head shot up. Liar, he had to be a liar.
I wasn't stupid enough to say anything, only kept my mouth shut and shook my head frantically.

Delicious

But I ignored Mercys taunts, my eyes pleading him. Sayter only said, "Go to the table, Victoria."

I stayed where I was, kneeling before his feet. My body was shaking frantically, I clasped my hands together and raised them to hover above his knees, silently begging and kneeling under him.
"Go to the table, and lie down."

I whimpered.

Go darling, and I will protect all that you are.

At Mercys voice, I weeped. It would not protect me, it would watch as breath bled out of my body and into his realm.