Chapter 30: "Beg me for her, Crime Lord."

Mercy

So impeccably odd, wearing Victoria's body, her breasts had a bounced at the most sensitive movements. Ridiculous, honestly.
But it wouldn't matter; not now. Not as the Crime Lord pulled in, Angmars blood dripping onto Victoria and into the crevasse of her breast.
The Crime Lord would now see, Victoria was Mercy's to keep, his to control and play.
The Crime Lord could do nothing for her, not really.
He lured him here to understand this.

And Mercy would watch as he would force him to kneel for his bride.

Thea

Victoria had her back turned to them all. A gown covered her nakedness, but the wind blew up her legs to reveal uncovered skin. Nobody seemed to be concerned about it as much as Angmars handing corpse.

"Gods," Merek whimpered, sliding into the corner of the cage, his hands finding eachother, "Gods of hope, Gods of Mercy— Eleos, Clementia, Felicitas, have mercy on me. I beg of it, I pray, I surrender. Please,"
Begging over speaking. It was a loss, nobody would come for him, or any of them.

Angmars bloodied corpse hung in the tree, by what it had looked like, she had hung him up to hang and skinned him while he choked.
With the look of his groin region, Thea could guess where she started.

The Crime Lord approached her first,
"Victoria, come,"

Her head pulled up from where she had been tracing a shard of glass, and she turned. Thea swallowed, stepping back. The Crime Lord even stopped in his tracks. Merek only prayed harder.

The Gods would not stop this. The Gods were more probable to stay the hell away from this. On the surface of Victoria's eyes, an iris dipped in gold, resigned a ring of pure hellfire. The demon inside the girl bit her lip, and Thea cringed thinking of how easily it could bite right through if it felt the need.
"Crime Lord, we finally meet, slave." It purred,

The Crime Lords skin, once toned from being brought from the pubs dark basement, paled once again. The Crime Lord was infuriated, shaking in his step. He must be afraid, Thea thought, just a little? "You fucking bastard,"
The Crime Lord lunged for her, and for what? It didn't matter, not as the thing knocked him back with a howl of power. Sayter fell to a knee, and began to yell, "I'm going to get you out if I have to tie her down and burn your soul back to hell."

It chuckled, "Oh, don't you realize the good that can come out of this Sayter Hamel? Wouldn't you like to see all her pretty fantasies of you? I've already showed her all yours," it purred, and dipped to pat Sayter on the head. Thea inched forward, the thing acknowledged of her but uncaringly. Sayter swiped to grab its hand, but was knocked back again.

"Get out of my wife you sick fuck,"

It only smiled, "I laugh at such a thing. You're so eager to marry this doll but, I'm the only one that knows how it will end. Save yourself Sayter darling. Kill her, and give me her soul now. You know I'll have her in the end regardless."

Sayter spat in its face. It slowly wiped it away, unamused. It looked down at its hand, as if expecting anything but white spit. It scoffed, "That will be enough from you,"
Victorias body raised a hand, and they all fell to the floor. Nobody spoke, nobody could.