Merdoc

1930

Blaylock

Thunder cracked in the sky, and Merdoc saw her form casted on the wall for the briefest of seconds. She was hovering over the man as he buckled up his jeans, his back to her, her mothers dagger positioned to dig into his back.

It seems he saw the flash as well, snorting and whirling to her. Her arm slung back, and she hitched the dagger into the mans eye so only the foreseeing handle stuck out of his head. The ruby on the end glistening as blood pooled out, and he tumbled. His full weight hitting the wood floor, and he chocked one last time before not another noise would leave him again.

Merdoc hummed, letting her hands run and roam over the heavy man. She peeled him out of his clothes, stripped him of his wallet and jewelry—the man even had an earring in, one single diamond.

The wallets leather popped against its own dry back as she peeled it open, and Merdoc pulled out all inside to collect her pay.
She would need it to survive the week.

She snickered at the mans wallet, his name— William— and his wife, well, her photo at least, she looked like a Margaret. The fact he had the audacity to fuck another woman with a photo of his wife in his pocket.

Merdoc stood, she had gotten blood in her black hair, which wasn't a problem as it was hardly noticeable. The town, she figured, knew of her activities, they just either didn't give a damn, or found it ironic, with her Mother and what-not.

Damn that bitch.

She hadn't known, actually, how to feel about the woman. Merdoc worshipped the dagger she inherited, but found the story of her and the Crime Lord, her very father, much like her own. A huntress terrorizing the continent of Blaylock, being swooped up by a grander hunter.

Merdoc was in the bathroom now, ignoring her own thoughts as she peeled off her clothes. Some of fathers old working men knew of her activities, used to be paid well and would protect her, it didn't mean she wouldn't put the effort in to hide the evidence. Dumping her clothes in the bath and looking back to the mirror, she haulted. Her breast nipples had turned black, and her lips darkened four shades. Then, as if a ring hovered in her vision, a rim of gold circled in her eyes.

Merdocs lips moved in the mirror, even when she did not, "Hello, Merdoc."

She flinched, but did not look away,
"What in the Gods?"

"I'm glad I've finally gotten to meet you, darling."

Merdoc, despite her miserable situation and possibly inevitable damnation, smirked,
"I hear that often, never from a women though."

She was not afraid, but she was.. curious.
The thing tsk'd, "I'm no women. I'm a friend of your Mothers, as a matter a fact."

Merdocs eyes widened, or was it the things? No, she realized, as she gripped the copper sink, "You're the one who has my Mother?"
That man, Merek, had told her as much. How could she be so Gods damn slow?
"Please, tell me what she's like."

There was a sequence of tongue clicks, a rhythm to slow Merdoc down, and it said,
"I've come to talk, but I need something from you first."

"My Mother is the reason for my very existence, you cannot deny me from her any longer." She slammed her hands on the sink, hoping to bring it tumbling.

"Oh, Merdoc, darling. Your mother wasn't the reason for your existence, I was. She was infertile, who do you think allowed your father to bloom a flower?"

Merdoc only flinched. She'd killed men with such an attitude, such a loose assurance. How could she kill something that sounded as if it spoke only truth? "You.. whaf do you want, demon?"

Its lips curled, "You don't trust me, that shames me being I've watched you for so long. I have this to offer, then: your Mother is the most interesting woman you will ever meet. She has shades of all colors and she fucks like it to. She doesn't pick those she loves easily but once you're hers, she will go with you everywhere, she becomes a battle you cannot fight, one you don't want to fight. But, and I offer only this, she loved you."

"And my father?"

It grimaced, "Oh, deeply."

Merdocs toes curled in anticipation. It hurt, what he said, it hurt so far as it fucking burned. She knew her parents killed each other, knew why, part of it anyway. How could her mother lay love down a road, just to have it roll off into the sea to flood them both?
"I.. I want to see her.. please.. I want to see my Mom.."

Mercy wasn't smiling now.
"Then strike a deal with me, love."

A/N

April 11th

and there you have it. the last real chapter for beggar until the Merciless announcement. if you don't remember Sayter and Victorias daughter Merdoc shes two chapters back.

Merciless is going to be more bdsm sex than story btw. I don't know if I said that yet.

I decided not to do Sayter before Victoria. I wanted to, but decided I like this story better without seeing things from Sayters perspective. I won't even get to.

Also because I started it and realized that Sayter in his head is a really fucked up person and I don't want to ruin him for people that really like him.

And lastly, nobody cares about it.

I don't want this to be the last chapter. I don't even want to finish this story, but I'm tired all the time and would probably ruin it eventually if I dragged it on. I like how this turned out in the end though. You all have been amazing and so supportive and this story is probably the only good thing I have written.

It almost makes up for how shitty hs bdsm is and how shitty borderline will probably be.

Speaking of borderline I'm mainly publishing this to make myself feel better for not fucking touching it in a week.

If any of you, in the future, decide to read borderline, know that there is a lot of buildup and story for at three to four chapters until the bdsm starts.

Anyway enough talk about it.
This is Merdoc in her 20's. Her and Victoria and Sayter and Mercy will all be in Merciless if anyone wants to know.

Thank you all for everything. Seriously thank you all so fucking much.

-jenna