Chapter 18: "Repeat your punishment to me."

I sat on Sayter's lap while I finally ate.     

It had been a while since I've eaten, and the food was good. I was supposed to be on restriction, but he wouldn't starve me, and he wouldn't take me back to the house, not yet. Not until I fully submitted, until then he kept me in the cellar of the bar, where men and women raged and drank and danced above.

So I would have to convince him I already had. And, I did— after realizing dominating is not what I want, not with him. So I would let this man overpower me, for now.

I finished eating, and he breathed heavily out his nose from where he stroked my hair, as if my excuse to hop off his lap was a greater inconvenience than me starving.
"Are you still hungry?"

I leaned my head into his neck, "No, Master."

He tsk'd and stood with me in his arms. My legs were wrapped and bandages, he wouldn't put me in a cast so it would take longer to heal. Bastard.

I do love the idea, though, of having a man carry me around like a pampered bride.
"Are you going to punish me again?"

"Thats how this goes," he said, and I groaned.
I could feel phantom hands on my soar ass,
and grimaced. The cellar was bigger than I had thought but still claustrophobic for me. It took all of a few steps to get to the room where he tortures his clients victims where he dropped me, he put a chain around my collar that held me to the floor.

"Please, Master. I said I was sorry." I whined, it wasn't about the punishments more of his need to punish me. It made me feel guilty, and more humiliated for not succeeding. He thinks if Mercy never freed him I would still be dominant.

It was particularly right. But Sayter didn't need Mercy to break out. It was an advantage and at a good time, but Sayter had gone so long holding Mercys slave down, had it mattered?

"How should I punish you, darling.."
Sayter ignored me and trailed off, scanning down the ornament wall of toys and tools.
"I could always use my hands with you. Binding, fixing, getting you all upset by stopping your climax are only a few variations..."

A tune played over in my head, a cartoonish sound you hear from a piano in the theatre when someones gotten hit, "Master, please. I've been good, and you've already broken my legs."

Sayter only chuckled, pulling a spreader bar off the wall. "It's not about being good, be grateful I'm taking my time to teach you respect, slut. Now strip for Master." He mocked.

"Master but, I'm tied down."

He turned around and without looking at me ran his fingers down the bar, "Don't make me ask twice, whore."

I swallowed, "Yes, Master."

I didn't see his expression out of the corner of my eyes, then I didn't see anything prying my shirt off my head. It got half stuck on the chain, and I gave up and tried to pry off my skirt with the short distance I had. He didn't let me wear panties anymore, and I suppose now it was just one less thing to pull off. I grunted, and as my back stuck out in the air his hand came down hard on my ass. I fell and tried to shoot up but the chain snapped in place.

"Slow. Another thing I have to do for you." He spanked me again, I whimpered when a jolt of pain shot down my leg. Sayter took out my knife and cut off my shirt and skirt, he then pulled out two clips from the wall and snapped them on my nipples. I groaned and arched my back, which only amused him more. He chuckled under his breath, and brought my face up to meet his eyes.
"I'm going to give you a chance to make up for your miserable revolt, slut."

My pussy was throbbing wet from when he spanked me. I shook my head, "Yes, Master."

He smirked, "I'm going to loosen the chains for you to reach to your knees."