Chapter 32: "You will call me Mistress."

There were chains and whips and straps. Red chairs and black velvet sheets, toys and ticks strung on the walls, resting in a hellbent sort.
Sayter didn't just take me into a sex shop, he made it clear he had bought it out.

"For you, my love. All of it."

I shot up and kissed him again,
"Most lovers would but pearls. You my darling buy me black and reds and know damn well how to turn it into pain and pleasure."

He smacked my ass, taking my hand to show me around. We had a room for it all once, that was where he took women and men to be cut up and scattered into skin. That room had been burnt to grey and black. Now this, all of it, would be like a final piece to make us all we had been before and more.

Not even Mercy could take that away. Not yet.

Sayter showed me the basis of our new little playroom before it would be sorted into the house, but he didn't show me everything. Some things he would keep secret, something to take out when I was good or to tease me with.

No man would ever be as kinky and fair as Sayter Hamel.

I grabbed his collar, "Shouldn't we try the merchandise before we're sure?" I purred.
He shook his head, "I wont have people looking in at you."
"Oh darling, you and I both know most men that see me naked never live past the hour."
He grinned, "You're wicked,"
"And wildly horny,"
Sayter rimmed my jaw with his lips, whispering, "Out."

With that, the two men in the shop left. The doors lock clicked, the blinds closing over the windows, and then Sayter was tearing off my clothes. He kissed me below my breasts and up to my lips, laying me down on a bed. "Hands above your head."

"Yes, Master." I purred, Sayter ran a hand down the line of drawers before opening and pulling out a string of ropes. He walked deviously around my naked body, and unstrung the straps. Sayter raised my legs and used the binds to tie them around my knees so my legs were bent upwards. After, he blindfolded me and tied my hands above my head. Gods, I wanted him to fuck me.

But he teased me first, running something cold down my body. Then, as a click sounded above me, the damn thing began to vibrate.
"I want you to hold perfectly still, slave."

I shivered as the toy rolled over my nipple,
"Yes, sir." I whispered.

Sayter tsk'd, rolling it over my other tit, down my stomach, close to my thigh..
I tensed, my arms reaching upwards from the contact, sensitive skin reverberating from the stimulation. Sayters hand came down hard where my pussy throbbed, and I yelped.
"What did I say, slut?"

"Not to move, sir."

"And do you want a spanking, slave?"

I chewed on my lips before they could crack into a grin, I wouldn't play with my little Crime Lord today. Though I really, really wanted to feel his firm hand on my ass again.
"No, sir."

He tsk'd again, slowly, torturously rolling the vibrating toy down on my pussy. My toes curled, my back arching in a curve. I shivered,
"Master, please fuck me."

Sayter said nothing, just rubbed the stinging toy on my clit. He would make me beg more than that. I breathed heavily, my clit throbbed with the rising pleasure. I tried to twist on my side to stop myself from orgasming.
"Gods, Sayter. Please, please can you take me."