Chapter 21: "What did you do to the Crime Lord?"

Sayter hadn't punished me harshly when he brought me back to the bars cellar. What he had done, actually, was get back to what we were doing in my old bedroom before my Mother popped in. My punishment was cum denial, and after finishing himself, Sayter had teased me with his toys for a long while before he let me cum.

"Mm." He scooped me in his arms to bring me to my cell, I figured it was easier for him while my orgasm was dying down, I couldn't kick or fight. I didn't mind, his hold on me made it more enjoyable.

Sayter laid me on the bed, "I will be back, tonight. I'm going back to your parents to get your things, and we will be moving somewhere else."

I slung an arm over my eyes to block out the candle light from outside, "Back to our home, I assume." My eyes rolled lazily left to right under my arm, rocking into sleep.
"No," Sayter ran him hand down my leg, "I had it burnt down,"
My eyes popped up from the crease of my arm to look straight into him,
"You're not serious."

Sayter only smirked and leaned into me, he took my arm back and with a hand on the back of my head, kissed me deeply.
"You're tired and quite peaceful asleep. I hope I'll get to carry you out to the carriage when I return."

And that was that, even with my eyes wide in shock, he turned and walked out of the room.

An estate, a whole estate, burnt to the grounds. And in its size, it must of taken a day, two, three, just to completely burn down.
And the guards Mercy said worked there in secret, had they burnt down with it? Had they seen what I did to Sayter and turned a blind eye?

Another thought broke, the library. The Soul Stealer book, Mercy, the slave, how would I reach them again?

Finding that book was near to impossible in the rubble, and unless I did, I would never find a way out of Mercys hell.

Ф

I actually hadn't fallen asleep with an arm slung over my eyes.

No, I actually got as close to the lantern light as I could, and pissed right in the yellow glow illuminated on the floor, trying for a reflective surface or hell, something close to it. And I sang, trying again to summon Mercy in the makeshift yellow mirror, to look into his eyes and take back, hell, force back my soul.

I would be no mans slave and certainly wouldn't be his.

So I dug deep into my memory to find his song, to remember how to sing them in rhythm and bring him to me once more,
"mozhet byt' snova,"

I paused, and cursed. I couldn't pause, you cant fucking pause. So I repeated again and went on, "on budet odin.. eto delayet nas odinakovo povrezhdennymi"
A stutter, then, "naydi svoye imya—"

The illuminated light blackened, and the shadow executed a heavy thud on the cellar door. I shot up, if Sayter was back and he caught me trying to summon Mercy, and he had gotten the wrong idea, me and my parents were inescapably dead.

But there was a curse, too broody and drunken to possibly be Sayter.
"Mada fucka,"

My eyebrows knitted together, "Hector?"
And the figure shot up joyously, a twin pair of blue, crinkled eyes popping through the cell doors window. "Victoria! You look lovely, like an owl perched on a branch in hell, or seeing a white snake in the deserts sand!" Hector cooed.

"You're drunken, Hector, what will your wife say?"

He ignored me, and I heard a jingle, a drop and a curse, and the same sound again. Hector was fidgeting with keys by my cell, what was the old fool planning on doing? Was he planning to let me out?