Chapter 25: "Choose your words carefully."

Oh, where was that rutting bottle? I muttered drunkenly to myself and attempted to roll on my side. I did not succeed.

Stuck laying on my stomach, I about fell back asleep when I spotted the tall green bottle staring back at me. In shock I waved at it, squinting in the dark. I reached for it, gave up, and closed my eyes.

Then I decided I would be damned if I gave up, and fell face first off the bed.
"pererezal mne gorlo i trakhnul moyu ranu."
I swore in Russian and used my elbows to prop up. Actually, no, I would need this one— I wiggled a hand— to get that, pointing to the bottle.

At last, the beautiful thing was in my hand, it was open, and at that very same moment so was the door to the room. I didn't care, though, as I downed the last of the liquor.
Someone said my name, and I laughed into the bottle at how something could sound so angry and sexy at the same time. Oh, it was Sayter wasn't it?

My arm was tired, so I threw the bottle and tried to break it again the floorboards. Maybe I would get a spanking, it can't be too hard to get horny this drunk, could it? I didn't have too much control, mine as well experiment. Sayter picked me up and laid me on the bed, "Where is Brom? What in hell are you doing drinking?"

Oh Gods, he sounded mad-mad.
I momentarily forgot my English, but I doubted he would mind,
"ty dumayesh' ob etoy suke seychas? krest'yanin razden' menya."

You are thinking of that bitch now? Undress me, peasant.

Sayter grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back. His hands undid the lacy corset, and pulled down my velvet underlings, searching my body. "Did you let anyone touch you? Where are the guards?"

"ty dolzhen trakhnut' menya sam i posmotret' yesli vse yeshche teplo." I giggled drunkenly for a long while, Sayter only stripped me further of my gloves, and pulled me over his lap.

"You're too drunk to address me in English, then I'll have to punish you till you can answer my questions."

"Da Master, ya byla plokhoy malen'koy shlyukhoy." I moaned.

Yes Master, I've been a bad little whore.

Sayter ignored me, and slapped my ass.
"I leave you alone for one night,"

He spanked me again, then on.
"You manage to lock yourself away and get fucked up."

Again and again he struck me on the ass, eventually I was panting. My body got hot, and I could only wheeze. I had meant to ask to cum but all I managed to say before orgasming in his lap was, "nogi,"

Legs.

Sayter flipped me on the bed, I didn't hear him, not really, I only knew he must be angry at me for cuming.

Instead I heard the sound of the sea, the misbehaving waves of my orgasm, the desire to dive deeper in. My hands were in the air moving rhythmically to the sound of the ocean in my head. Sayter did nothing, he was gone. He had left the room to get something, and I thought I heard the word cane and ass, but processed it as candy-ass and dozed off.

Then, there was hands around me, but these hands were not Sayters hands. The arms were too big and the body was too fat and oh, was I getting fat too? I hope I was not getting fat.