18 » Sure they'll stay put?

" I've never seen anything like that before in real life. I could barely contain my laughter when you threw Liam on the floor. You had to see his surprised face when you grabbed his arm."

Niall couldn't stop talking about it and repeated the whole situation to his team.

I was stood in a bathrobe, my arms crossed in front of my chest while I looked at Niall.

Today was award show day. Niall's team, whom I called Team Horan, had collected themselves in Niall's kitchen and living room.

I had been forced to take a shower and shave my armpits and legs. I finished ten minutes ago. My wet hair dripping on my white bathrobe, looking at how they turned Niall in a better version of himself. 

One of Niall's stylists put me in a chair. Three people started working on my hair, nails, feet, and face at the same time. The feeling of several hands touching different parts of my body was... well, odd. If it were up to me, I would've bolted and did my own hair, nails, and face. But, Niall arranged all of this, so I sat with my eyes closed, my body tensed while someone started curling my hair. Niall laughed, probably at me. I would gouge his eyeballs out later.

When my hair, nails, make-up, and feet were all done after a solid hour I was directed back to my room to choose one of the three dresses someone had put down there.

On my made bed, three dustbags were laid down with dresses in them.

In the first one, was a long lilac dress covered in glitters. I loved it, but it was very unpractical. The second one had a tight, blue dress that ended roughly at my tighs in them. I wasn't sure how they called that type of dresses, but I didn't particularly care either. I suspected it was a little too tight, which wouldn't be great if I had to run.

Inside the third dustbag, was a short, white dress. It had a deep v-neck, long sleeves and a sort of wrap skirt. It seemed the most practical one out of all the dresses, so I put it on, trying not to ruin my face or my hair.

When I looked in the bathroom mirror, I barely recognized myself. The dress was lovely and seemed to be made for my figure. And, it was very, very sexy. I decided to keep this one on.

I walked back to the kitchen to show them the result of what I chose. They were having a conversation and didn't notice when I walked in.

" So? Will this do?" I asked. They all turned around, their faces resembled approval.

Niall appeared from behind a room divider they'd put there. He wore a light grey, three-piece suit. His shirt was white, and he wore light brown oxford shoes.

I felt how his eyes trailed over my body, which was way too intimate and somehow a little assaulting. I swallowed and turned to the first stylist I saw. 

" Tell me how I am not going to flash everyone with this," I said, pointing at the deep v-neck. The lady ruffled in her supplies and pulled out something. I frowned, not sure what I was supposed to do with it.

" It's a type of tape that makes sure they'll stay in place." I immediately understood what she meant. My gaze wandered to Niall's, who blushed and turned around.

The woman helped me put the tape in place. When she was done, I could still move around comfortably, but without flashing everyone, thankfully. The stylist gave me some simple jewelry and a pair of heels.

" Can't I wear sneakers?" I wondered. Well, that was apparently a no-go on a red carpet event, I thought when I saw her raised brows. I shrugged. I could probably run in heels if I had to.