26 » Horan The Explorer

My actions didn't go unnoticed. The press referred to me as Sassy Agent Sadie  and was showered with compliments by publicly, though kindly, snub off England's most arrogant spokesman.

When I walked in the house, Niall told me he'd never laughed this hard before in his life. Mark and Ian couldn't stop mimicking me, both my apparently famous statements and my visibly annoyed face when Noah answered twice for me. I had to admit, my self-control had slipped slightly at that very moment.

After Niall showed me several news outlets discussing me, I went back to my room to get out of these ugly Metropolitan Police clothes. I promised myself I'd do a ritualistic burning in Niall's backyard when all of this was over. But, for now, I knew I'd have to wear that monkey suit again. I put them, neatly, on the chair.

When I changed the shirt for a t-shirt, I noticed the painful pull on my arm. The covered gunshot was the only thing that made me realize the events of last night had actually happened. Did I really balance a motorcycle between my legs, to shoot at someone behind me? 

I walked back to Niall's living room, wearing a comfortable set of clothes. Niall was the only one left.

I hadn't spent much time with him after that very unprofessional encounter at the hospital. Seeing him sitting there, all alone, made me feel a little uneasy. I cursed at myself for feeling like that.

Niall had put on some music, and looked up from his phone when he noticed me. A smile spread across his tired face, as he beckoned me. I walked over, and sat next to him. Niall wrapped his arm around me, which made the butterflies in my stomach flare up.

" How are you?" I asked, twisting my head to look at him. His gaze was visibly absent. " I'm not sure," He said. " I still don't really understand." 

" Me either," I spoke honest. " It's like I've watch a blockbuster, with me in lead." Niall looked at me, his face understanding. " That's exactly how it feels." Niall bent over and checked my bandaged arm. " Does it hurt?" He asked. I shrugged, following his gaze to my arm.

" A little. The paracetamol should kick in soon enough." I looked up, Niall's face incredibly close all of a sudden.

"That... What happened - in the hospital. Was it a dream?" I looked in his blue eyes and smelled the coffee on his breath.

" I'm not sure what it is you've dreamt," I answered, my voice trembling slightly. I noticed how my heart started to beat faster. Niall flashed a sultry smile.

" It was something like.. this." His lips found mine faster than I had anticipated, though his touch soft and lovely, turning fast and vicious. I noticed I wanted this. I wanted him.

He softly put me down on the sofa, and kissed me fervently. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my body aching into him.

I wasn't sure how my clothes got off that quick, though I remembered unclothing him very well. The buttons of his blouse were a nightmare, but I managed. 

He looked so much better without clothes. Niall's eyes were soft but fiery as he looked down upon me with nothing but lust on his face. His trailing hands on my body left fiery marks as if he had actually burned me.

" Is this alright?" he asked hoarsely, as his hands closed around the hems of my underwear. I nodded and saw how my black undies were tossed across the floor.

" I don't remember this from the hospital."

We were spread on the carpet, catching our breath. Niall's chest was heaving, my head resting on top of his.

I looked up at Niall, who started laughing. " Neither do I." He stroked small circles across my back. I closed my eyes and smiled.

" You were right, about me not knowing everything about you," Niall said. I smirked. " This wasn't mentioned in your casefile either," I spoke. Niall smirked.

" Somehow we never spoke about our bedding qualities," he said. " No, because we kept it strictly businesslike," I argumented.

" So, this is not businesslike? How many times do secretary's sleep with their bosses?" I bellowed a laugh, and shook my head.

" Honestly, I don't even care anymore," I said. " Not after that." Niall smiled broadly, leaning in for a kiss.