Throw out Unique Abilities!

TL;DR: I plan to write this soon, but not just yet. Throw out some unique abilities that I may be able to use!

-----

I'll try and make this quick because I'm not very good at Author's Notes.

I've written this Solo Leveling story for a long time now, and having gone through two different versions of it, I've decided to give it one last try to create something I'm really proud of. 

It may come out in a few days, a few weeks, or a few months, but something with Solo Leveling and The Gamer characters is 100% coming out from me in some time in the future.

HOWEVER, because of some problems I've always had with Solo Leveling including:

The lack of supporting characters, a lot of good characters being thrown away, a power system that makes sure the MC is the only one that's relevant after so long, etc.

I've decided to change a whole lot of things in the story, so much so that it's only possible to see it's a Solo Leveling Fanfic if you squint... really hard. 

This is just a light warning before any chapters come out.

BUT, the title of this chapter isn't that.

As of right now, I haven't written any character abilities so... this is a perfect time to throw out cool and unique ability ideas to use!

I'll be looking over them all, thinking about them, and asking questions if I need to.

But yes, this story be uploaded and actually stay uploaded. I just wanted to have something to be proud of.