Recuperate [9]

(Y/n) tapped his fingers against his leg, humming in thought. While his failure to obtain Kabuto and Jill as Summons wasn't as depressing as it once was, the fact that he lost out on a lot of valuable information couldn't be disputed.

Where monsters, in general, come from, why those two could speak, who created those two, and who exactly was 'Yogumunt' besides being their master was all information that was extremely intriguing to (Y/n).

Despite how much he thought about it, he couldn't find any new answers awaiting him, all he had were theories, and even those were farfetched, so he dropped the subject after 15 minutes of deliberation. He was quick to pull up his stats after his thoughts had ended.

After eating with his sister, even though his aching body was cured by his newly attained levels, he was exhausted. He immediately went to sleep without thinking about anything else, so he never had a chance to distribute his attribute points.

Now though, he had plenty of time.

[Name: Sung (Y/n)]
[Level: -21]
[Class: Necromancer]
[Title: Black Wizard's Pupil]

[HP: 2500]
[MP: 1350]

[Strength: 32]
[Dexterity: 27]
[Agility: 47]
[Vitality: 25]
[Intelligence: 27]
[Faith: 22]
[Luck: 22]

[Status Points: 30]

(Y/n) nodded to himself before pulling Kabuto's Essence from his inventory, the small vile of blue liquid moving around with even the subtlest of movements. He looked at the description with squinted eyes.

"To be so useful... but for there to be no drawbacks certainly seems like a deal that's too good to be true," The E-Rank hummed, trying to look for any hidden meanings within the elixir's description. He truly expected such an item to have some equally bad effects to balance itself out.

No matter how long he looked over the description, he didn't find anything worrying enough to dissuade him from throwing back the System's potion.

Although it didn't taste very good, the elixir went down easily and (Y/n) could instantly feel the effects of the potion kicking in, dramatically increasing his Vitality stat.

[Vitality: 25 -> 45]

With the help of one elixir, his Vitality shot up to being his second highest stat, only two points behind Agility.

"Jeez, with all of that, I won't need to worry about putting points into Vitality for a while...." (Y/n) sighed, glancing out his window to see it was a dark and cloudy day out, not unusual due to the season. "I didn't even realize, but Jino must've gotten out of school for winter break, huh? I guess that's why she's sleeping in so much."

He turned back to his stats and plugged in what he thought would work well, confirming it once he was done.

[Name: Sung (Y/n)]
[Level: -21]
[Class: Necromancer]
[Title: Black Wizard's Pupil]

[HP: 5000]
[MP: 1500]

[Strength: 45]
[Dexterity: 30]
[Agility: 50]
[Vitality: 50]
[Intelligence: 30]
[Faith: 22]
[Luck: 23]

[Status Points: 0]

As soon as Agility and Vitality hit 50, (Y/n) received two new notifications, surprising him.

[Young Kitsune's Grace | Lv. Max]
A kitsune is one of the fastest monsters around, using their incredible speed to catch small, unsuspecting prey. Speed is not only for fleeing, but also for unleashing a flurry of attack on your enemies.
50% Increase in Movement Speed.
35% Increase in Evasion and Attack Speed.

[Young Werewolf's Regeneration | Lv. Max]
Natural regeneration is a slow process, but it's a natural gift of any living being. However, a faster regeneration tends to save its user's life more.
Active HP regeneration set to 1% a minute. When HP hits 100%, all major injuries are not instantly cured.