Settling Accounts(Part 3)

Me:

In our previous chapter, we discovered that there are parallels to our WWII, Russia invaded its former territory, the Allies liberate Belgium and overrun Denmark, Japan tries and fails to take Hawai'i, and Britain does something resulting in Norway joining the Central Powers. In North America, the U.S. is drugged out of Bermuda and the Bahamas, the Mormons create the third revolt and invent suicide bombing and another thing comes along. Something that I think Jake Featherston and the Freedom Party have been doing since they gained office in 1933.

EmperorTigerstar:

Remember how Featherston was angry at the African Americans who rebelled during the Great War? Well, being a Nazi and all, he began sending them to death camps. An important part of this book series involves several black partisan groups trying to resist being captured and taken to the camps, as well as the Confederacy trying hard to make sure that no American army manages to find a camp. The British find out and they're a bit disturbed. But they need the CSA to keep the USA distracted, so they just awkwardly shut up and pretend not to notice.

It's a very dark and sad thing, but it's possible as the same thing happened in our timeline's WWII. Hitler at several times pressured his allies to hand over their Jewish populations and sadly, they mostly shut up and complied. The idea of a holocaust happening in America is startling, but we have to remember that if it can happen in one continent, it could happen in another.

Me:

One thing to keep in mind is that the Confederate citizens, agreeing with Featherston and the Freedom Party, know about the death camps, and support them, as they too have a racial perspective on African Americans. A perspective they've always had since the beginning of slavery in America.

Tigerstar:

So, what's the turning point of the war? Well, the Confederates failed to take Pittsburgh and some forces inside a Pittsburgh pocket surrender in 1943. The U.S. also begins to advance in various places along the border. How does the Confederacy keep supplying troops? Well, their ally, the Mexican Empire, is intimidated into sending reinforcements to help with them.

Despite this, the U.S. manages to drive the Confederates back across the border and begin an offensive into Kentucky and Tennessee. They tried to invade Virginia to take Richmond, but that failed. Morrell decided to use the same strategy Featherston had, cut them in half, and maybe this time it'd work. By 1943, Utah's rebellion had failed, and there were more advances in Texas. The U.S. also decided to invade Mexican-held Baja California. Since it was cut off, it'd be easy pickings, and that was taken really quickly.

Then also, in 1943, the ultimate anime betrayal happened. With the war against the U.S. being a stalemate, which meant the U.S. wasn't gonna be a threat to Japanese interests anymore, Japan ultimately decides to switch sides and attack British colonies in the area, taking British Malaysia and preparing for a possible invasion of Burma and India. The U.S. is fine with this as they wanted to focus their full might on the South.

Me:

There will be more information on the Second Great War in the next chapter.