Thoughts of you

"Musa!" Tecna walks in with a robot hovering over her shoulder, I place my guitar beside my piano-shaped bed and walk towards her.

"Yes Tecna? I am assuming this is one of your new creations" I point towards the drone hovering over her shoulder, she nods.

  Lately, we have been having a 'break' from missions and by that I mean no danger has bestowed on us. We have just been teaching and sleeping. I miss our dangerous missions. Not going to lie, I think a lot about Riven... Now that I'm just here in this dorm and teaching students I don't have many hobbies, though weirdly Brandon has been trying to get me to meet guys, even the other specialists. It hasn't been too bad, just awkward.

"Check it out, I made this drone for you!" Tecna smirks, I am stunned.

"For me? Why? I already have my pixie?" I questioned, why would I need a drone.

"It is your music recorder, and tells you your notes, and well anything of music!" Tecna stands confidently.

"You're bored aren't you?" I raise my right brow, she sighs and nods.

"Girls! come out!" We hear Bloom shout. We all stepped out of our rooms in sync.

"Yes Bloom?" Aisha glances up from her grading papers. I'm telling ya, only teaching can be boring when you spent majority of your 'fun' years defeating evil monsters and saving the universe. Even having him by my side...

"I know nothing has been the same for almost two years now since we had a very serious mission or even had to worry about the whole magic dimension. But Faragonda senses our break is over. Someone has been trying to steal the schools' book of fairies." Bloom says concerned as we all sat in the living room.

"The Book of Faries?" Stella questioned, why would someone want that book? It's just a record of all the past important Fairies.

"That is what Faragonda will speak to us about right now in her office, let's go." Bloom orders. We get up and started heading towards Faragonda's office.

"Musa, you okay?" Flora asked, I turn my head towards her and nodded. Or so I think I am okay, I feel empty but it may only be because of our boring routine. Bloom knocks, snatching me from my internal thoughts to reality. As we walk in Faragonda stood up from her chair with a stern look on her face.

"Girls, as Bloom may have told you someone has been trying to steal one of our book of Fairies. I think they are doing it to go to where these Fairies rest and take their last bit of magic they contain in a different dimension. When a very special fairy passes on, a jar keeps a hint of their magic. But these burial sites are heavily guarded since they are portals to an unknown world. I can not grasp why else would anyone want that book." Faragonda explains.

"I can't believe I am about to say this but I think we will have to wait until they make their next move." Stella shrugs. I think she has a point. That way we have a solid clue to start the hunt.

"There's logic in that brain?!" Aisha playfully joked. We all laughed and Stella punches her shoulder.

"As much as I hate to say it, we will have to wait. The book has been relocated to Red Fountain. You girls don't have to teach this week. You will be guarding the book there. Professor Saladin has set a dorm for you girls and will be awaiting you girls." Faragonda said.

"I can't believe we will be here for a week! I get to see my Brandon!" Stella shrieked

"We are here on a mission Stella," I said, she can be a handful.

"Look! there are the guys!" Bloom said. Sky and the guys turn towards us, they smile and wave, we walk towards them. As I got close I saw something very familiar. A tall boy moved to the side, in my vision now, I see who it is. It cant be!

---------------------------------------------------

A/N hello! I hope you all loved this chapter! Bonus chapter will be uploaded today!