Silent Trouble

Musa POV

The specialists and Winx are all out doing their own thing, it is finally Saturday and Riven is with me in my room. He has recovered somewhat from the fight but is still strong.
"Sit on my bed so I can help you clean your wound, " I say as I pull out the box the nurse gave him that had supplies to heal him quicker. Riven sat on my bed and took off his white and blue striped shirt. I notice his big muscles and he sees me staring.

"Like what you see?" He smirked, I felt my cheeks heat up. "J-j-just take the bandage off please and get this over with." I tried to rub off the fact of me staring at him. He takes off his bandage and the wound seemed to have recovered pretty quick. I grab a cloth and dip it in alcohol. "This may sting," I warn and quickly place the alcohol on his wound before he could even prepare for the burn. He gets startled and glares at me.

"I warned you." I kissed his cheek playfully as I remove the cloth and start putting some clear ointment on his wound before we cover it up. "Thank you for helping me." Riven smiles gently I nod. He wraps himself up and I put away the box. He puts on his shirt.

"When are you guys returning to training?" I ask whilst turning to face him. Riven thinks for a moment, "I believe Sky told us tomorrow." Riven sighs. The guys are so exhausted but training never ends. Not even for us Winx, and we have graduated many years ago. "I thought you guys finished after you got the scores?" I ask and walk with him to the living area and sit on the couch. We are alone here since everyone is literally everywhere.  "Yes, but we did not get full hundred percent. They think we are slacking but one week of trying again so it won't be as bad as before." He places his elbow on the armrest. "Hmm, can't wait to hear Stella talk all about how she will miss her honey." I chuckle.

"Now, I almost have to leave." He looks at the clock and I feel my heart sink. "I'll walk you down to your bike," I say as I stand and we walk hand in hand out my dorm and down to the courtyard. Girls always check the guys out. I mean they are very good looking and the best squadron at Red Fountain, girls always message him but I don't get mad, he is too hard to get so I am very lucky to have won his cold heart over. We pass the Alfea gates and he then grabs his helmet. and gets ready to depart. "Bye Musa, maybe we could see each other in the afternoon one of these days or you girls could go back to your dorm at Red Fountain." He hugs me, "We miss our home here at Alfea but we may go visit." I pull away and kiss his cheek. I step back and he starts to ride away

I am in the mood to go to my Music Cafe while I wait for the Winx to return. As I get near I hear beautiful piano, sounds like Swan Lake from Earth. I peek and I see a beautiful girl, near my age. White hair with blue end and beige colored outfit. I slowly approach her, once I'm close enough she gets startled. "Oh! I am sorry! I wasn't sure if I could use these beautiful instruments." She panics.

She starts to get up and I place my hand gently on her shoulder and smile sweetly, "These instruments are for everyone, I am just in charge to make sure the music never stops." I say and her facial expression clams down. "Two tea's please!" I say to one of the waitresses, they get work-study and earn some extra cash. The purpled hair waitress nods. Stella even designed their outfits. Just the black skirt and white blouse with a cute pink bow with musical notes on it.

"I am Neveah." She gets up and puts her hand out to shake. I give her mine and smile, "I am Musa." Her eyes widen and place her hands on her red cheeks. "Oh my goodness! You're Musa! The Musa!" She fangirls. I got used to people doing it since earthlings do it a lot. I just smile and nod shyly. "Here join me," I say as I grab the tas and place them on a small round table for us two. She nods and sits across from me. "Tell me about you." I request and start to take a sip of my tea.

"Well, I am from Melody but I was born in Linphea. I am very close to Crystal who is a healer and the princess of Linphea. I am nineteen and I also love music, I am the fairy of Nature Sounds. I guess its a thing of sound." Neveah says. I can tell she is a bit nervous. "Well Alfea is a great school, I know you'll do fine alongside Crystal."

"Yes, a friend of hers is coming here as well so we can form a group like you Winx." Neveah gets excited. "Which friend?" I ask. "Diaspro I believe." She sips on her tea. I feel a huge weight of uncertainty hit my stomach. This group will be no good news with Diaspro around. Though I try to pretend it is nothing to me, "That sounds lovely. Anything brought you here to Alfea?" I ask trying to shake the thought of that blonde-headed devil being here.

"Well, when I grew up in Melody I met this guy, good looking but not so easy to get to. He was very fun to be around but since he was older than me he came here. I told him to stay and study at the colleges in Melody but he wasn't so much for musical stuff. He was too manly but I hope to see him here." She days somewhat upset but also had some hope in her voice. I look over at the clock and see it is time for me to start heading out.

"Well Neveah, I wish you the best of luck finding your lover. I have to meet the Winx but I hope to speak to you soon again." I smile at her and walk out of the Cafe.

I open the door to our dorm and see the girls doing their own thing in the living area. "Guys I have to tell you something." I say and Bloom looks at me with a worried look, "What is it Muse?" I walk closer to them, "Crystal, Neveah, and Diaspro will be forming a club here at Alfea." I say and Blooms' face becomes red with anger. "How could Faragonda let such a snake into this school!" She hisses.

"How could Crystal be friends with her, she is so sweet," Flora says almost shocked. "Neveah is a new girl we have yet to actually get to know." I warn, "I know we can't judge quickly but Diaspro is never good news." I cross my arms.

"I have to tell Faragonda that Diaspro is evil." Bloom starts to march to the door but Flora stops her. "No don't do that. We must give her a chance, what if she changes? I know Crystal will be a good influence on her." Flora says sweetly.

"She is kind of right," Aisha starts; "We will be bratty if we go complain just because we don't like one of them, we are guardian fairies and much more powerful than she so let us just keep an eye on her, okay?" Aisha said to Bloom. Bloom sighs out of frustration, "You guys wouldn't think the same if she did to you the same she did to my relationship with Sky." Bloom storms into her room.

"Stella give her space," Tecna said and Stella looked as though she was stuck in the middle, I get it. Even I am conflicted here, not knowing what to think or say. I head into my room and get ready for bed.

-------------------------

photo creds to the artist.