Ambush

song sets the mood better ;)

Musa POV

Riven gets down on one knee and reaches in his pocket and pulls out a red velvet box. "Musa will you marry me?" Riven asks with a big smile. "Yes Riven!" I exclaim and he places the ring on my left ring finger. I hug him and he twirls me in the air. The fireworks then go off and Riven and I hold each other as we watch the Fireworks.

Right when they are done we head down to the ball once again. "I am going to announce our engagement Musa, I want everyone to know." He says to me with excitement. I nod and blush a bit, I never expected Riven to propose this soon. Or honestly at all... We walk by his family and asks if he can make an announcement. His father nods and the music stops. "Hello, citizens of Melody, Royals, and guests. I have an important announcement!" Riven begins, "I am joyous to say that Musa and I are now engaged."

Everyone cheers and his father laughs with joy. I am officially his fiance and I could not be happier. I notice Neveah stomp and walk off. "Riven I'll be right back." I say and walk to where Neveah walked away. I see where she left a trail through the crowd and hurry up quickly before I lose her.

I find her quickly, she is sitting on a white bench in the beautiful garden. "Neveah?" I say nicely, "What?" She says annoyed. I get close enough behind her, the moonlight hitting her back with her beautiful purple dress and loose hair. "Look, I never knew you were talking about Riven when we first met," I explain. "How long?" She asks, "How long have you guys been together?" She asks again.

"Well you see that's complicated, we broke up for over two years but before that over five years. He just returned and it has only been months." I respond trying not to cut a deeper hole in her heart. "This whole time then, I made a complete fool of myself." Her voice grows with anger, "Look Neveah you will find someone else, every single person has their someone." I say but she just stands. "Leave me alone, I know what I will do without the advice of a perfect have it all fairy." Neveah insults. I don't answer. I just leave.

One 4 All POV

Neveah sat back down thinking of a way to still get him back. Right then and there a cold Icy breeze came over her. "Neveah are you okay?" Diaspro and her friends come running out to see their broken friend. "Why is it so cold, Melody is known for warm weather." Crystal shivers.

"That's because the coldest heart is here." Icy pops out from a bush and startle the four young friends. "Icy?! Its been a while." Diaspro says with pleasure to see the Ice queen. "You got your heart broken I see." Stormy looks at Neveah and Neveah nods her head.

"We can give you anything you want. Only if you help us get a book." Icy snaps, "I like the deal already, girls?" Diaspro looks at her three friends. "Sure!" Neveah steps up. Galatea and Crystal hold hands and nod with uncertainty.

"Great! We'll start tonight." Icy laughs.

Musa POV

"That was one Ball!" Stella threw herself on the couch and took off her heals. "I have a fiance now. It's unbelievable." I say and look at the beautiful diamond ring. "Wow, now three of us are engaged!" Bloom holds Stella and me.

"Oh, how romantic." Flora smiles sweetly, "One at a time girls." Tecna smiles. "Alright goodnight you all. I am beat." I yawn and start heading to my room.

"Let's wear our matching PJs!" I tell Tecna, she and I have these cute silk bras with lace on top and matching silk shorts. They are pretty provocative but comfy. Tecna has green ones and I have a pink pair. I snuggle in my bed and start to drift easily to sleep.

"Musa wake up now!" Tecna shakes me aggressively. "What? You okay?" I sit up quickly. "There was an attack on Red Fountain, we need to leave now!" Tecna grabs her robe and starts to rush out of our room. without hesitation, I rush out of my bed and grab my robe as well.