Back to Routine

I bolt up realizing I fell asleep by Riven. "It's okay you're safe." I hear Riven say as I adjust my eye sight. "You're awake!" I hug him. "Yes I feel a lot better already. Thank you for staying with me by the way." Riven sounds awkward trying to thank me, "You know you can't be too nice." I grin. "Hey I try!" He crosses his arms.
"Yes I know." I chuckle. "May I ask what the four fairies were doing with the Trix, I mean your sister was also involved which is surprising." I sit up and ask.

"Well it is honestly a long story, but Galatea and Crystal didn't know I was going to be kidnapped. They were the ones who took care of me whilst being a prisoner. They just wanted to help Neveah, though they did not know the cost. Neveah and Crystal were thinking of telling you guys but it was too late, I was saved and remember hearing a big explosion and falling to the ground. I'm assuming I have a concussion." He points at his head.

"Interesting, they may get expelled. But I am certain they can get another chance." I say trying to make it a better situation for them. He shrugs, "I forgive my sister. She I still figuring out the real world. We all learn someway or another." He sighs.
"Wow! Someone is speaking like a hero!" I act surprised. He groans at me sarcastically, there is the Riven I know.

A coupe weeks later...

Everything seems to have gone back to normal. The Winx and I have been studying and teaching, the Specialists are training rigorously and have not communicated with us very much lately. The last time Riven and I spoke ended up cut short, it hurts me since we finally are back together and yet seem to not be able to enjoy each other as fiancé's.

I am sitting on our long couch playing my guitar and feel my phone vibrate, I pick it up from the cushion of the couch and see my father's name on the screen. My heart gets excited and I answer quickly.

"Hi dad!" I say filled with joy. I hear him chuckle on the other end, "Hello Musa! You girls never came back so I called to make sure everything ended up being fine in the end." His voice sounded concerned. I never really told him what happened but I assumed Melody's news outlets would. 

"Ah, yeah sorry about that. I just got caught up with Riven being back and saving the world. But not to worry, we always win and I am still in one piece." I move my guitar to lean against the couch arm. Flora walks in and starts watering her plants. 

"That is very good to hear then. Well, please let me know if you'll be visiting this coming break. I would love to see you once again." My father seems to have his nerves calmed down. I smile at almost forgetting that we will be getting a week off of school. "Of course, I'll see if Riven wants to come along as well. I have to go now dad, I will see you then!" 

"Goodbye Musa! I also have a surprise for you when you arrive!" He hangs up. I wonder what kind of surprise he has up his sleeve. 

"So you will be visiting your father then?" Flora waters her final plant. "Yup, it is better than staying in this dorm not doing much." I reply to her, she smiles and Stella tumbles into our dorm with two piles of clothes in her arms and Brandon coming up behind her. 

"Girls! My parents are having a Royal Picnic together for our break and I cannot decide what to wear!" Stella throws her clothing on the floor. "Your parents seem to be getting close now aren't they?" Layla walks into our dorm in her yoga pants and sports bra and water bottle in hand. 

"Yes! I am taking Brandon and really any of you can join if you'd like." She suggests as she continues scanning through her clothes. "Stella, you look beautiful in anything. Try a blue dress." Brandon places his hand on her shoulder. She turns and wraps her arms around his neck, "Oh you!" Stella blushes. "Fine I will go with this dress." She picks up a short blue and white floral dress. 

"Brandon are you heading back to Red Fountain right now?" I ask interrupting their moment. He checks his phone, "Yes, the guys wanted to meet up for some extra mechanic work." He sighs. "I will go with you, I need to ask Riven something so I can just ride with you, if you don't mind of course." I stand up from the couch. "Yeah no problem, you can join anytime." He kisses Stella and I follow him out of the dorm.

At Red Fountain

I follow Brandon inside the building and get into an elevator to their apartment. He opens the door and I see the specialists in their lounge all over the place. Some without shirts, typical. They get up quickly as I come inside. "Hey Musa! What a surprise." Riven approaches me. "Yeah, I am goo at that." I hug him, "Anyway, I came so I could ask you something." I pull away, he nods and pulls me into his room. I never have been in his room, though he has been in mine.

They have bunk beds and blue and orange furniture. Very boyish like room of course. I sit on his bed and he hits next to me. "You know break is coming up and my father called. He wants me to visit once again of course. I came to ask if you wanted to come with me?" I ask, I somehow felt nervous for his answer. He smiles and nods, "I have to go to Melody anyway for Prince duties. I was also going to ask if you wanted to join me in the Palace." He says looking at me, "We have the whole week, we can most likely do both. Collaboration." I hold his hands, it has been weeks since we have seen each other. 

"I missed you, I am sorry I haven't made the time to see you." He holds my cheek, "It is okay, I haven't made the time either. It surely sucks but we are here together. I believe that is all that matters." My heart lightens with love for him. He leans in to kiss me and we soon find ourselves making out...

_______

Thank you all for the support in this book, I am already planning the second book. I was wondering if you guys would like to see a third book where they may start a family? You tell me!!!