Tecna

Musa Pov

"Musa get up now." Tecna shook me back and forth. I groan, "Ughhh whyy." I lay back and notice how Tecna turned on the light that goes over my bed to wake me up. She knows me too well.

"What if I told you that the boys may be joining us to Zenith and we'll visit my parents." Tecna crossed her arms and gave me a sly smirk. I rose up quickly, "What are we doing exactly at Zenith?" I stand up to her level, she starts to laugh and points, "Musa you seriously one of a kind."

"I hope no one is arguing today." Bloom says as she enters our room. "I am just laughing at the fact that Musa got up quickly once I mentioned the boys." Tecna punched my arm, "Hey!" I punch her back. "Oh you two don't start so early come on, the guys are down at the courtyard waiting for us." Bloom shook her head and closed the door as she left. I head towards my bathroom and start brushing my teeth and get ready for the day. Stella said she will give us our outfits on the ship, at least I don't have to worry about what I'll wear on this day.

"Girls I know I was going to give you your outfits on the ship but we can't go out looking like this, be amazed, we hardly used these outfits and they seem good for today's plans." Stella snaps her fingers and her magic swirls around us and I see my cute red floral pants and comfy shirt. "Thanks Stella!" I say and she smiles and starts to run out to see her Brandon. I shrug her childishness and start walking out to the courtyard next to Flora.

"Hey, Musa!" Riven waves and I start walking towards him. I wave back and smile at him. As I am ten feet away from him I see a girl rush as fast as lightning to grab Rivens' arm. I stand back shocked to see it is Neveah, is Riven the guy she mentioned?

"Oh Riven it has been so long! I have missed you like crazy!" Neveah and Riven hug quickly. He looks nervous and shocked. "Neveah, it really has been a while. Have you met my girlfriend Musa?" He places his hand out for me to grab, I grab it and move next to him as he places his hand around my waist.

"Oh... Yes, we met yesterday, I didn't know you had a girlfriend, in fact when our families were having the meeting in the Royal Court you were quiet." She places her hands on her waist. Royal Court? What was he doing there, he is not Royal nor politically affiliated with Melody.  "I never saw an appropriate moment to say such a thing. Anyway, we got to start heading out Neveah, we can catch up another time!" He waves and I walk into the ship quietly trying to process what had just occurred. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me to the medical room where the others wouldn't hear.

"Royal Court?" I ask crossing my arms across my chest. He gives me a nervous look, "Musa there is something I have been meaning to tell you but I planned a moment to say it. It is nothing bad but I just want to say it in the right moment, is that okay?" Wow, Riven has never been so polite like this before. I can't be invading his privacy so I just nod. I get on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek.

"You know that girl likes you." I smirk, "Yeah I'm irresistible." He smirks, that's my Riven. I roll my eyes and we get out of the Medic room. Stella is all over Brandon as always. "Bloom what will we be doing today?" Aisha asks, "I already told you last night!" Bloom replies, "What did you say because I don't remember you telling me." I sit next to her on the ship. "Well, we will start by visiting Tecna's parents then we will see from there." Bloom winked. Why would she wink at me?

Once we arrived Tecna runs to her parent's arms who were waiting outside their door to greet her again. "Hello Timmy, and all my daughters' friends!" Her mother says with joy. I wave and we start to head in the home. "Now you know the reason for our visit," Tecna says to her parents as well all sit in the large living room. Riven sits next to me and is careful with his cape.