Jealousy at it's Best

"Oh, hello Jared, I still haven't thanked you for saving my wings. Thank you." I smile at him, he approaches me and smiles back, "No problem, isn't that what specialists are for? Saving fairies in distress." Jared winks, he grabs my hand for me to sit next to him on a bench, the big windows in front of us and I can see the bright stars from outside clearly. "Well we fairies can protect ourselves, it's rare when something happens, especially the Winx. But thank you anyway, how have you been?" I question trying to change the subject that seemed to pinch a nerve on me. "Well, not so great... My girlfriend dumped me, I am failing some classes and my squadron all have awesome fairies and I'm lonely." Jared sighed, I am shocked by how he cares so much about having a girlfriend.

"I'm sorry to hear that, if you don't mind, what happened with your girl?" I try to ask very carefully to not hurt his feelings,
"No I don't mind at all, well she said I have been distant and rude and she said that it was a coincidence that it started when you Winx returned back to action. She was right, when I saw you I felt things I never felt for her. So she dumped me and now I'm here with you, and I am here to tell you that I like you, Musa. I even saw how Riven was trying to win you back but I am here to say I am way better than him." He starts to grab my cheek and I'm stunned by his actions. He clearly isn't updated that I am dating Riven.

Behind the head of Jared I manage to see grey spikey hair and a face peaking out, I focus and see it is Nex. While I am focusing on Nex, a pair of lips land on mine. I immediately pull away from Jared and stand quickly. "You may not know but Riven is my boyfriend and I am not looking for a new specialist. Goodbye Jared." I ran away to my dorm.

I shut the door behind me and feel the panic rise inside me. The Winx rush to me, "What did Riven do this time?!" Stella questions and grabs my shoulders. "No, Riven didn't do anything. Can I sit and explain?" I ask and they nod, I sat on the love seat and started to sob into my hands. The girls surrounded me. "Riven did nothing, everything went amazing with Riven. Well, Riven was in a rush to his dorm so he didn't bring me here to the dorm, but as I was walking, Jared came up to me and we sat on a bench and started talking about him." I start to say, Flora brings a cup of tea and places it in front of me.

"And as we were talking he admitted to liking me and grabbed my cheek, as he did that I saw Nex in the corner and as I was focused on Nex, Jared just kissed me!" I dry my tears up, no reason to cry too much.
"Musa talk to Riven before Nex beats you to it." Bloom holds me, "it's too late, I bet he already told him." I try to calm down.

Riven POV

"Nex why are you late? I sent a text and said to meet in our living area at a specific time." Sky commands to Nex. Nex crossed his arms and smirked. "I have a good reason. I caught one of your girls kissing another specialist. Though I believe she caught me." Nex grins.
"I told Stella to stay away from him!" Brandon stood angry. I started to laugh and lay on the couch. "No it's not Stella, it was Musa and Jared. I think Riven should go to her dorm and confront Musa." I bolted up from the couch in anger, I grab a shirt and run to Musa's Dorm. Helia and Timmy follow me to calm me down. How could Musa kiss another guy!

Musa POV

Someone starts to bang on our door. I look up and know it's going to be Riven. The door opened. "Musa." Riven walked in and I stood, he noticed I was freaked out in my eyes and I walk into his arms. "I swear it was not me Riven, he kissed me, I saw Nex and was distracted and Jared took the chance. I promise I would never hurt you that way." I try to reason. He groans and wraps his arms around me. "Musa calm down okay. Tomorrow I'll teach that boy a lesson for messing with you, I'm sorry for not trusting you, everything is okay. I am not mad at you." He held me tighter and I feel my worries go away.
"Thank you for being so understanding." I breathe deeply. He kisses my forehead...

"I'll kill Nex for snitching you out." Aisha starts to pop her knuckles. "No it's okay, I would've done the same if one of your boyfriends did that." I drink the tea to calm me down.
"Yeah, it's only logical he told Riven." Tecna says and she sat down to eat some croissants with her tea. I nodded. I just want this day to be over, Jared tasted like alcohol, he most certainly was drunk.

Next day later
Riven POV

"Timmy, can you pass the wrench?" I ask Timmy as I work underneath of one of the ships. "Sure thing, here you go." Timmy hands me the wrench and I finish up. I roll out and stand. "Let me check inside on the technical engine." Timmy went in. I walk up to my squad, "You figured out what you will do to that noob?" Brandon asks as he places his hand on my shoulder, I shake my head.

I then see Jared and his squad walk in, "See, I told you I could kiss her. Heck, she even enjoyed it." Jared bragged. I toss the wrench to the floor and March up to him. "Oh, I'm so scared of a runaway." Jared smirks. I then warmed up my fist and lifted it up. I go as hard as I ever could punch and hit him right across his face, he flew back taking two of his mates with him. "Don't you ever dare try to mess with my girlfriend ever again. This is just a warning!" I lash out.

"I can do what I want, doesn't she live here for now? I am more handsome than you and romantic, isn't that what she wants?" He stood holding his nose whilst it bleed, "What you fear me taking her away? First it's a kiss but next is the bed. Of course, you don't know anything about that." He grinned even more. I get my first ready to punch him but Brandon pulled me back, "Cordatorta is coming." Brandon let me go and we stood up straight.

"What is happening here boys?" Cordatorta demands. Sky steps forward as the leader that he is. "Sir we have a conflict." Sky started. "Explain young Sky. " Cordatorta said. Sky nods, "Sir, Jared harrassed Musa last night and Riven punched him for it."
"Oh yes that's why I came, Jared, I have immense respect for this squad of specialists as they help the Winx with every mission, and they are the best of the best. You messed with the company of light and you are to be punished. You will have to clean the ships tonight." Cordatorta orders and then starts to walk away.

"Enjoy your broken nose." I chuckle as the bell rang. Classes are finished for the day. "Why do they keep messing with us, we are the best in the school. The girls get treated like gods in their school." Brandon complained. "Men are different." Sky sighs and Pat's his best friend's shoulder. I wish I still had Nabu, he really was a true friend, helped me out with anything

"Hey Riven!" Nabu came running towards me, I stop and hug my best bud. "What's up Nabu, how are your new classes?" I ask him as we start walking to the court yard of our school. "Great even though I don't have the same classes as you because I got magic, I made friends here, everyone is so nice. Except for the ones who are dating witches but that comes to no surprise." Nabu said, I smile at my best bud, "Anything new on your wedding with Aisha?" I ask, he smirked, "Yeah! Aisha said we will be attending Andros for the final details, and I had something very important to ask." Nabu and I sat down on a bench in the courtyard or Red Fountain, specialists were playing around with magical frisbees and practicing their new weapons.
"What is it?" I ask. "Well since you have been my best bud here, I was wondering if you could be my best man." Nabu placed his hand on my shoulder. I scoff and smile. "Of course! Anything for you! Heck, I'll even go shopping with Musa, she will know about what we will wear." I feel proud that I finally have a best friend, someone who gets me...

I feel my heart ache heavily... His loss is something I still can't get over.. "Come on Riven, the girls want us to join them in the cafeteria. Aren't you hungry?" Brandon places his hand on my shoulder, I look at him with a small smile, "of course I'm starving!"

___________
And what's up everyone? Should I change the chapters to name instead of numbers?