Am I Dreaming?

"Brandon!" Stella jumps into his arms, she tips him over with her force and fall to the floor. The girls hugged their boys. I notice a tall man walk from behind Helia, as I observe more I notice immediately who it is. Riven... My heart stops, I don't know how I even feel about seeing him at this moment! I drop my phone, "Riven." His name escapes my mouth, not loud enough for everyone to hear, but I believe he heard it.

"Hey Muse!" Riven uses my pet name. I want to shout but why? I was the one who dumped him.

"Uh, hi!" was all I could manage to say. My heart was almost jumping out of my chest at this point. His hair was still the same, he never skipped a workout night from what I can see. His smile is even brighter now, has it always been that bright? He notices my shock and smirks, Riven walks towards me, every step he gets closer, the more my heart wants to explode.

"I bet this is unexpected to see me? but I returned today, and I am still #2 but that doesn't matter anymore, I missed my only friends and I even missed you, Musa." Riven opens his arms and gently pulls me into his embrace. Like a greeting hug, but it feels like it is more than that. I gently wrap my arms around his neck.

"It is good to see you back Riven." I say in as friendly as possible and pull away. We are not anything anymore, I remind myself.

"Oh my goodness! It is about time you returned Riven!" Stella began, "Musa has been a wreck ever since you left! All she does is mope in her room and listens to bad music and then sh-"

"Okay that is enough Stella!" I shout. "Don't we have a mission? And last time I heard our mission has nothing to do with these boys. Shall we go? Professor Saladin is awaiting us" I cut her off. Now I look pathetic to Riven. Sometimes I want to sew her mouth shut.

"Oh yes, we will escort you girls." Sky says. I want to get away from the boys but I guess that won't be happening anytime soon. As we are being escorted Riven moves up next to me.

"Hey do you think we could maybe catch up later? I would really like to know what you have been up to." Riven puts his hand behind his neck, he is being very kind, maybe he found himself like he said he would, even though I honestly don't know what he even meant by that.

"Oh yeah, of-of course, I would want to know what you have been up to lately as well!" I stutter, what is going on with me? I hope I don't sound needy or something.

We finally arrive at the Headmaster's office. He smiles upon seeing us. "Hello, we are excited to guard the book." Bloom says, but we all know she is just excited to see her fiance. We all wave and he signals us all to sit down.

"This is the Book of Fairies. This book contains information about the lives of the most special Fairies in the Magical Dimension. Including Faragonda and you girls. This book also gives the location of burial temples which are heavily guarded." The headmaster hands the book to Bloom to look at, we all pass it down and I look at my story, which is not complete.

"My story isn't completed," I say looking through empty pages. "Of course, your story isn't finished." He says kindly. Once Riven gets the book he goes to my story, and skims through it, "Hey! I'm in it with Musa!" Riven exclaims. I blush hard, why would that excite him? Maybe because it's a special book.

"Wait!" Flora started, "Does this mean this book has our weaknesses and strengths?" We all turn to the headmaster and he sighed. "Sadly yes." I then look at Tecna, "So then what if someone wants it to know how to defeat us, and then they might succeed!" Tecna panics. Now I am scared too!

"Now girls no need to fear the council also looked at it that way. That's why we are having you girls guard it here, so the boys also guard you just in case of anything." He attempts to be optimistic. Aisha stood with anger and stomped her foot, which made all of us jump.

"No offense Nex, but we don't need boys to take care of us! We have been in a dorm for what seems like forever, we finally get some action and now we have to be taken care of! That is an offense to me." Aisha frightens the Head Master. She is the true definition of feminist. Stella and i giggle. He didn't see that coming. "Aisha it is okay." Bloom stands and places her hands on Aishas shoulders to calm her down. Aisha groans in defeat and sits back down.

"I'm very sorry dear girls but we can't risk anything to happen to you or the book, you're all we have for hope so please make yourself at home, so you girls don't get so bored you can accompany the boys to their classes, except for written exams. And also, wake up time is 4:30 am, that is when the boys run and work out, why do you think they are very handsome?" He smirked at us. Great! I have to be with Rive this whole time?! I want to forget him, he hurt me, now he is just a friend. "Now head to your dorm! The boys made it as comfortable as possible. Enjoy your stay."

"Tadaa!" Sky said as we entered the room, it was pink and purple with white flooring, pretty girly. there was a balcony with six chairs and a small table in the middle. "Check this out!" Timmy pressed a button on a remote and it turned into a griller, then it turned into a bonfire. It was cool. Tecna gasped "Awesome!" Of course, it is technology. Then Riven lead us to the kitchen. It has a round table with six chairs as well but the chairs were all white and a pink table, and the counters were marble, awesome. Then we saw the living room, it had white couches and a big tv in the wall. Bookshelves and amazing picture moving frames were on the walls. each one showed a very special moment with each of the boys.

Bloom and Sky had one when he handed her the pendent of Eraklyon. Flora and Helia were when he showed her he only loved her. Aisha was just when she was meeting Nex, they never really had a romantic moment, but Roy and her did. Stella and Brandon when he engaged to her on the beach, how romantic. Tecna's when she went on that date with him Timmy, I love them so much. And lastly mine, I thought I would get one but there is was, Riven and I, When he dedicated One to One to me. That really made me happy.

"That was one wonderful moment wasn't it?" He said. "Uh, yes yes, very special. Thank you guys for this dorm." I say trying to change the subject. "The tour isn't quite over! Go check your rooms! You all get your own rooms." Brandon said, we all were shocked, our own rooms?! We all ran to them, my door was pink and red with the treble clef in the middle as a door handle, I open it and the room is awesome! My bed is shaped like a treble clef with pink and red covers. My walls were white, a guitar on the wall. It was the guitar the Riven used for the One to One song. I had little lights that changed colors, then a Chinese dresser.

"We wanted you to feel like home so we also added a Chinese fabricated dresser!" Riven said. "That's very nice of you guys, thank you," I say nicely and try to not talk too much with him. we walked out of the room and into the living room and were later joined by the others.

"You guys went all out for us! Thank you, this is way better than our dorm at Alfea. You boys shouldn't have gone through so much." Tecna said and hugging Timmy. "Well we hired and Interior Designer and told him what we wanted, and Timmy just added a couple little things. This dorm was abandoned but they should have given it to us instead of sleeping on bunk beds." Sky scoffs. we all laugh. "Alright, have fun settling in, we are going to our dorm and some of us will be fixing our bikes, call if anything bye!" Brandon said and I watched them all leave. Now it was just us, Winx. I feel a beath escape my mouth the moment Riven leaves. I could finally breathe.

I lay completely on the couch then I feel a hand pull my foot down. "Move it! I will lay on you!" Aisha playfully joked and lay her head on my knees and I punched her shoulder. "Where will we hide the book?" Stella asked Bloom. Bloom snapped her fingers and a magical box appeared. "I think here will be fine." Bloom smiled and placed the book of fairies in it...

----------------------------------------

What do you think of this chapter? I feel like it was boring. but the good stuff will be coming soon i swear!