The Search

"Hey girls, any luck?" I see Tecna, Bloom, and Aisha sitting around a table filled with books. They look up and see me, "No none yet, we are considering sending a group of fairies to search the woods for any caves that the Trix could be in." Aisha flips through a brown book with an eye in a triangle in it. I sit next to Bloom.

"Maybe a tracing spell can help us. That way we can trace their steps from Red Fountain to wherever they are hiding at" I try to come up with the most obvious solution, I don't want to wait any longer. They look at me and nod. "Let's go ask Palladium for any potions we can use." Flora states

"Here you go, Flora." Palladium hands Flora the potion of tracking over to her. "But be aware, this only works if the tracks are an hour-long fresh." He warns. Now this is useless. The attack occurred last night. "Now what will we do?!" Bloom slouches, I can't think of anything but Riven, right now that does not help since we need to save him and stop those Witches.

I hear heals click behind us and I turn to see Faragonda smiling at us. "I am sorry but I overheard you girls, then I got an idea." She starts, "You girls can set a trap for the Witches. Lure them into coming here, then have the girls who teleported here to use this potion and find both Riven and the book." Faragonda lifts her glasses from the tip of her nose.

"How can we lure them in? Shouldn't we wait for them to attack?" Bloom asks, I agree with her, we should wait until they attack. "If you believe waiting is a good option that is fine by me, just have the young fairies ready. They are not in the book yet and have an advantage in battle, they are your best bet into winning this battle." Faragonda starts to walk off.

"I will contact Aron right away." Tecna pulls out her phone and starts to dial Aron.

We sit in our living area. The specialists come back from Red Fountain and so do Stella, and Flora.
"We will find him I promise, Riven would do anything to get back to you, remember when he jumped from a window?" Flora holds me. It feels very nice. Somehow my worries start to lessen, we will get him back, it is only a matter of when we do. A white oval portal opens in our living room and the three fairies step out along with Aron who has a couple of devices in his arms and two other specialists. Their boyfriends I'll assume.

"We are here, and brought some extra help!" Aviana gestures at the two extra males. "Rowan meet my mother back in time." Blair says and her boyfriend smiles, his hair as dark as can be, groomed well to the side. Blue eyes and very muscular in his uniform. He puts his hand out for me to shake and I accept of course.

"And this is Mark!" Fallon held her boyfriends' arm and smiled brightly. He has brown hair and light brown eyes, very cute for her. And just as built as Rowan. It is rare to see a skinny Specialist.

We explain the plan to them as we sit around the living room. "So we are just waiting on them to attack?" Aviana asks. We nod, "I think it is best if the Trix don't know we are here until after we rescue my father and the book. That way they won't follow us there and we can retrieve it successfully." Blair suggests.

"Good idea. Have some tea in the meanwhile. Green tea always gives energy." Flora serves us more tea.
"Will we go with you girls?" Mark asks. "Yes, in case of any detour or trap." Fallon snuggles next to her boyfriend as she replies to him.

Not too later the sun went away abruptly. Purple clouds surrendered Alfea, electricity running through them. Dark magic engulfs the air, they're here.

"It's time!" Bloom exclaims and stands up quickly. She hands the potion to Aviana. "You know what to do, we'll cover you." She hugs her daughter.

"Honestly, I think saving Rowan from those witches was more dangerous than this mission, I know we can do it." Blair boasts, if I don't have Riven around, she makes up for it. I just shake my head at her comment. I'm glad they have the confidence for this mission, I need them to get my man safely with me.

"Be careful, if an emergency occurs contact Faragonda." Aisha says, her voice sounding tough. She is nervous for what is to come. They know our weaknesses, they know what spells to use to hurt us, we will be lucky if we make it out alive from this battle.

________________
Yes short I know, I thought splittng this part into two was a better idea. Thank you for your patience and almost 9k reads!!! I really love your feedback and suggestions. It gives me inspiration! 💕💕