Cyberix

Musa POV

Finally, our weather is back to normal. I was getting tired of a winter weekend, it is fun at first but after a while, you feel a bit agitated and depressed. Especially since I didn't see Riven. Riven and the specialists are training extra hours, Bloom and Stella seem to be the most affected, especially since they got used to the boys always with us. Honestly me too..

"Musa pay attention." Professor Wiz Giz snapped. I lifted my head from its resting spot on my hand. I nodded in embarrassment. "Sorry." I apologize, I guess fighting for our lives put a toll on me.
"Earth is filled with wonders, they did not believe in magic before the Winx showed up, everything was religion base and science. It was a way of living, magic was wiped from their memories." He teaches. The Winx and I already know this even though all the other fairies find this too fascinating. I just roll my eyes, the only real way to learn magic is experiencing as we did. Sadly not every planet needs a fairy to save them.

The bell rings. I grab my textbook and rush out with the girls. We all just walked out to the courtyard, not even saying a word. Just silence... Once we reach the bright courtyard we see three boys and a small ship awaiting us. Sky, Helia, and Riven. I get excited and run towards him. He smirks and opens his arms. I crash against his chest, he lifts me and twirls me high. I smile so brightly, I finally get to feel his warm embrace and see his wonderful smile. I gently land back on the ground, his hands on my waist and mine on his chest.

"Hey Muse, I am sorry we have been terribly busy. Even after this, we are busy." He gives me an annoyed look, I focus closer on his face. Exhaustion... I feel my heart sank he is so tired and has not been able to rest very well. Only train.

"Riven you look terrible," I say bluntly. He gives me a questioning look, "No silly not that way. I mean exhausted, you look worn out." I explain and his face relaxes. He nods, "We have been getting exclusive training that hopefully ends tomorrow. The professors say it all depends on how we score tomorrow. I place my head on his chest to comfort him.
"I know you will do amazing," I say quiet enough just for the two of us to hear. In our own little world.

Everyone starts to get on the ship to return to Red Fountain. "Where is my Brandon!" Stella crosses her arms as she enters the red ship.
"He is waiting for us to return, we have another training session in an hour so we were thinking of hanging out with you girls while eating pizza in the courtyard, " Riven tells Stella, she starts to get so excited like a child. "Let's go now! fast speed!" Stella commanded. The guys shrugged and started the ship up. I sat by the window and stare out.

Riven has been different lately, less possessive which is a good sign. He really has been trying to change his attitude even though he still slips up accidentally I can't be too mad. It is Riven, no one is perfect. I love him for him, and that is love. Not changing the person but making them a better them and supporting them. Like now, he has been training rigorously and I have barely been able to even say hi. Riven still made an effort to call me at night, even if it meant he would lose sleep.

I felt a hand touch mine. I look over and I see him looking at me. "Aren't you supposed to be piloting?" I tease. "We are there in a minute so I switched with Helia." He says and looks out towards the window where I was looking. Red Fountain comes into view. Helia turns the ship to let us off in the courtyard, "I'll stay with Helia, we will meet you all in a bit." Flora waves as she sits in the seat next to Helia. We nod and get off. Brandon, Nex, and Timmy are waiting at a picnic area for us. Stella rushes quickly to Brandon. "Oh, Brandon I missed you like crazy!" Stella wrapped her arms around him. He looks like he missed her as well, "My shining star you don't know how much I needed this." He held on tighter. My heart warmed at such a lovely sight. Riven grabs my hand I feel my cheeks heat up. So unexpected.