Hero's Battle

With Mirix

"Hurry we have to go!" Fallon panics as she sees monsters fill the court heard and specialists of Red Fountain arriving to aide the fairies of Alfea in battle. Aviana concentrates and uses the potion on the Trix to follow their tracks.

"Follow us on your bikes," Blair tells her male companions and kisses Rowans' cheek.

"Mirix! Enchantix!" The three girls say in unison and transform together. The trail sparkles gently and they fly quickly to avoid being noticed by the Trix, so far the diversion is working.

They fly through the forest, away from Alfea they feel relief for not being noticed. "That was a close one." Blair breathes out and looks down to see the three guys on their hover bikes. The six continue in their way to find the Hideout of the Trix.

They stop as they see the trail end at a large cave. "We flew for an hour, it will take us an hour to fly back. We must be quick!" Fallon panics, if they do defeat the Winx the girls can disappear from existence. And that thought alone made them feel anxious about their timing.

Right as they are about to enter the cave four fairies fly out. "What are you doing here?" Diaspro demands.
"Well you see, we kinda know you have a prisoner and kinda know you have a book that may have some very important information used wrong." Blair sarcastically answers. Aviana looks at her friend sighs.

Diaspro gets ready to attack and has rubies surrounding her. Aviana reacts quickly, "Ruby fire!" She casts to Diaspro.

Diaspro forms a small shield but Aviana's spell broke through it making Diaspro fall to the ground and knocking her out. "Wait!" Galatea says before Blair begins to cast her spell. "We did not know anyone would get hurt." She flies down to her blonde friend and holds her.

"It is a bit too late for that." Fallon places her hands on her hips with sass. "We don't have time for this." Blair creates a sphere of pink and white see-through magic. Pushing the three remaining fairies against the mountain, knocking them out.

"You better not have killed them!" Aviana panics as she sees the unconscious fairies on the ground. "They are not, we needed to save time so I made us time. Let's go." Blair flies towards the entrance of the cave.

They see a pot and a book next to it. "Awesome we got it!" Fallon cheers. The girls walk around looking for a cell. "Over here!" Rowan shouts and the others run towards Rowan.

Riven is sitting unconscious, drugged up. His hands are above his head cuffed up in chains. Blair shook I'm and nothing. She checked his pulse and it was slow but steady. "They drugged him. We need to get back quickly!" Blair exclaims and breaks his chains. Rowan and Mark place one arm of Riven over their shoulder and prepare to leave the cave.

"Aron, you brought my favorite devices?" Blair asks as Aron pulls out three detonators from his backpack.
"Thought you'd never ask." He grins and throws the three detonators against the walls of the cave. He presses a button to activate them to go off in three minutes.

"Let's go!" Aviana orders. Just as they are about to leave the four fairies who they knocked out are blocking their way out of the cave.

Back with the Winx (Musa)

Our magic is doing nothing to the Trix, they are tossing us around like toys. "Finally Riven is mine and I can destroy you!" Darcy taunts as she throws her magic orbs to me. I am getting tired, I don't know how long we can hold on for. Thinking of Riven gives me strength, I need to fight for him. The same way he has for me, I won't let him leave me once more.

"That is what you think!" I smirk to mess with her, "You know very well our love is stronger than your magic will ever be!" I see her get angry at me for reminding her he is my soul mate.