Witches Overtake

Riven POV

"Musa!" I saw her tumble to the ground, I rush over to her and quickly grab her head to check her pulse, her heartbeat is faint and slow. I then start putting my arms one under her knees and the other holding her back. I stand and start running towards the ship. The girls gasped as they saw me enter the ship.
"Riven! What happened?!" Bloom gasps as she rushes towards me holding Musa.
"I don't know she just collapsed, Sky open the medical room door." I catch my breath and see a blue door slide open revealing the ship's medical room. It will at least take us up to fifteen hours to arrive at Alfea. I will have to take care of Musa. Helia walks in and the door shuts behind him. "I can help out, I study a lot of medical stuff in Red Fountain. As you know because you made fun of me for it. But your girlfriend could use some saving." Helia smirked. I groan and clench my fists.

"Call me if you need my help." I sigh and walk out. The girls all stare at me in such a panic. "Riven is she pregnant?!" Stella marches up to me and grabbed my collar with her two small hands. Brandon and the guys burst out in fits of laughter.
"We just started talking! And I never have gotten any alone time with her. Ever!" I take her hands off of me, "Stella too extreme." Sky laughed. I shake my head. "When we were running back to the ship I felt like I needed to look back and I saw her fall to her knees then fall back to the ground." I sit down and put my elbows on my thighs and my face in my hands. I really hope she is okay.

"Hey Riven, Helia will take good care of her. Don't worry so much." Flora sat next to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "I just wasn't there for her before Flora. She went to other men to find what I never gave her. I may be a specialist but I'm the worst. My temper, attitude, and my way of things are awful. All of you are so good and I feel like I'm the villain of the group." Flora is really easy to talk to... I don't think I could ever have the courage to say it to Musa.
"Riven don't say that. We are all different, no one is perfect. Musa loves and loved you Riven and we are all glad to have you return to us. Now always know no one could even replace you the year or so you were gone." Flora rubs my shoulder and gets up and went with Helia in the medical room.

I soon hear the door slide open and I lift up my head quickly to see Helia standing in front of it. "Musa will be fine, she seems to be dehydrated. So girls make sure she drinks a lot of water. And Riven you can go in and see her." Helia holds Flora and I start going into Musa's medical room. She sees me and sits up.
"Riven." I rush to her and hug her. "Musa don't scare me like that ever again." I let go of our hug and hold her hands. "Sorry Riven, I haven't been drinking much water. But Riven, Flora told me what you said.. And I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, I just didn't know what I wanted. But now I do, and that's you Riven." Musa grabs my face and pulls me in for a very passionate kiss.
We pull away and she is smiling. I haven't been this happy in so long. "You know, Stella thought you were pregnant." I chuckle.
"What, how?!" She pushed back. "Well," I start. "When a man and a woman meet the-" before I could continue Musa slaps my arm. "Not that how!" She bursts out laughing

Musa POV

We begin to land at Alfea and the door to the ship opens up and I see Faragonda. She has a very upset look on her face. We walk up to her and Bloom steps forward

"It's the Trix isn't it." Bloom sighs. "Yes, they have taken over Cloudtower once more. I don't understand why it keeps occurring. Please come in. We got much to discuss. Boys guard out here for me will you." Faragonda says. The guys nod in unison and begin guarding. We head inside and walk to her office.

"Why do they even want that book so badly." Stella complained. Faragonda placed a medium round table and seven chairs for all of us to sit in.
"I think it's to destroy you of course. And I see Musa and Aisha have earned their new powers. I am very proud as I watched from here. Now the rest of you must earn your new powers and quickly, we can't give those evil witches too much time or else the whole dimension will fall into darkness." Faragonda sat in her chair, her face as stern as can be.
"Domino just got out of darkness I won't let it happen ever again. We will get our powers soon." Bloom clenches her hand, ready for battle.

"You girls should start heading to Red Fountain, it kills me to say you are far safer over there than here. We got too many freshman fairies." Faragonda sighs and stands up. She gestures for us to leave. We start hugging her and saying our goodbyes. We never really do that but it somehow feels necessary this time.

"How was the visit?" Sky asks as he grabs her hand and start entering the ship. "Well besides the witches taking over CouldTower, the rest of us need to earn our powers quickly." Bloom replies with a sigh, she sits and buckles up.

"Hey bloom, we passed Sirenix. I think you can earn this transformation with no struggle, we just need the witches to nearly kill us." Stella joked. "Stella!" We all say in unison and laugh. "What? it's true! Thanks to them we are celebs here and on Earth! Imagine our children being popstars, or models, or even actresses!" Stella twirled. I roll my eyes, "What if our children don't want to be famous?" I cross my arms.
"Well sucks for them but I will be famous, and with a handsome husband for sure." Stella winks.

"Alright ladies, Welcome to your temporary home." Timmy says as the view of Red Fountain starts to appear, the ship flies into a landing pad and we are in the building.
"Girls we should have a couples day! We hardly ever do it." Stella complains. "Maybe because we are always saving the entire universe. " Aisha replies in her sassy tone and puts her arm over my shoulders. "Yes but today we can take a small break for the remaining of the day and tomorrow plan to destroy those ugly witches." Stella says in her usual way trying to get her way. I personally don't mind. I could use some alone time with Riven and hopefully not fight.

"That's okay if the boys can." Bloom hugs Sky and he chuckles. Stella starts to squeal hoping she and her boyfriend will have some alone time. Sometimes she is hard to trust.
"Of course Bloom, we are ordered to protect you and the book. But tomorrow we will start on a plan to defeat those witches right?" Sky raises his eyebrow to his girlfriend. "Mhm!" Bloom hugged him tighter. Everyone agrees with the plan for today. "Let's go to the new skate park, my lady." Nex bows making Aisha chuckle. "Of course! I got new rollerblades to try out!" Aisha and Nex start to race to the park. "Bloom how about we get some ice cream?" Sky recommends and Bloom nods. Helia and flora start going to walk in the trails in the mountains.

"What do you want to do Musa?" Riven rubbed the back of his neck, "Hmm, how about you choose the first part and I choose the second part?" I elbow him with excitement, "Deal, I want to go to that tree that we went to last time, remember?" Riven asks, I nod. "Okay and I want to go to that one restaurant that we forced Timmy and Tecna to go to? Well I heard from her that it tastes amazing." I suggest Riven nods in agreement and we start heading to a park where we once went a couple years ago.

"Here we are, but wait!" I snap my fingers and a yellow blanket appears. "The grass is getting a little poky these days. Riven smiles and sat down, I lay my head on his lap and he starts to play with my long blue hair. "Hear that?" I say. He shakes his head, "That is silence, something we rarely get." We both chuckle. I sit up and look at him, "Riven I really missed having you around, I am not lonely or even left out. Helia and Flora would take me with them but they walk so much! I seriously am panting behind them." I giggle.
"I'm sorry Musa, I just felt like I needed to reshape my life, for you, me, and for my friends. The guys are like my brothers. I needed to be better. And now I am and I know Musa, and I am not planning to even let you go. I may not be as romantic as you'd wish but I do try my best and I hope you understand that." Riven places his hand on my shoulder. "Oh Riven I don't need a Helia! I need a Riven!" I hug him.

"Thank you for this amazing afternoon, it was so much fun Riven." I hug him. "Of course Musa, I'm sorry I'm in a rush to get to my dorm, if I weren't I would leave you right at your door."Riven says and we pull away. "I understand, now I'll see you again soon." I kiss his cheek and he starts to walk away. I start walking to my dorm and then I feel someone behind me, Riven? I turn and see it is Jared.