Relaxation Night

We all surround Faragonda and the professors of Red Fountain. The room feels dense with their harsh energy. "Girls, I can see that protecting that book has caused danger to the specialists. I am terribly sorry that the school was under attack. Now, as you may know, the book isn't safe no matter where you girls are. Drastic times call for drastic measures, I researched transformations and found Cyberix." Faragonda says as she holds her hands behind her back. Thanks to us the school was repaired but we couldn't even defend the school. We were powerless this time.

"I never heard of Cyberix, what is its power?" Bloom asks. "Cyberix can be achieved in two ways. Opening your heart or acts of bravery. You girls already have experience with both, I have full faith you can earn this transformation rather quickly enough to save the Magic Dimension once again" Faragonda says.

---later that evening at Lake Rakaluche---

"Thank you, Brandon, for getting a lot of wood," Bloom says as she continues to prepare the food on the picnic table. "I like how our spot has not been touched by people." I sit down and Riven sits next to me on the picnic table bench. He looks at me with his violet eyes and smirks, my heart starts racing, violet eyes are rare. I hope our kids have violet eyes. That's if we do have kids.

  "Are you worried about earning your new transformation?" He asks looking towards the blue water, fairies, specialists and witches are playing and enjoying the clear day. It feels nice to see everyone get along and have fun. "Yes very Riv, it's not earning it, but its how you earn it, and you question to yourself how you will earn it." I sigh, I don't think opening my heart will be an option for me so I keep thinking that a brave act will help me earn my new transformation.

"Im so excited! New looks!" Stella sits on her boyfriends' lap and puts her arm around his neck "I bet you will look as beautiful as ever my Stella." He kisses her. How cute, Riven and I never really had those moments a lot, it was rare.

"Musa, are you okay? You seem distracted today." Riven put his hand on my knee. My cheeks heat up and I look at him. "I think I am," I say unsure. "I brought something for you. You always seemed to cheer me up with music and now that I learned how to play a guitar, I will return the favor." He winks. Riven walks to his bike and gets his guitar and walks back and sits next to me. Riven starts to strum the guitar and makes soft beautiful music. I close my eyes and I feel my worries seeming to fade, as though the guitar has magic that can calm down the nerves. I guess I still have a soft spot for him. "That was beautiful Riven, it truly made me feel better. Thank you." I kiss his cheek and give him a side hug. I missed him so dearly much...

"Sorry to ruin the moment but food is now ready." Flora giggled as she started to get some food. I stood up and got some hot dogs and potato chips. I sat back down and start eating. "You are a good griller sky!" I say and smile "Thank you Musa." He said as he himself starts digging into his food.

it is getting dark, the stars are bright tonight and accompanied by the moon. "It was a good day for a barbeque." I smile at such a beautiful view. "Musa, the BBQ is not complete without smores." Riven hands me two grahm crackers and a piece of chocolate and a marshmallow on my stick. "Thank you." I smile and start to roast my marshmallow. The girls are having their own conversations with their boys. I glance at Riven and smirk, even if we are friends he seems to be my only one in this life.

Riven shifts to face me, I realize I was just staring at him for about a minute. "Sorry..." I say as I blush and look away. "It's okay, I don't mind. That's why I just turned to face you, we can try to talk and not argue." Riven calmly says. All this is so new to me, I don't know what to do but smile.

______________________

Sorry this chapter is too short but next chapter is fully planned, so it will be up very very soon!

Do you guys like romantic Riven ;)