Singing Whales Festival

Today was a special day for me. It is the singing whales day! And for the first time ever we will be able to go celebrate it with the specialists. All because I begged everyone to come.

"Are you girls ready?" Timmy asks as the boys were sitting in the living area waiting for us. Usually, there are no specialists allowed in the dorms but we deserve some privileges. I nod as I place my bag in front of Riven. Stella made these awesome outfits for today so it made our time shorten to get ready.

---In the ship---

"Oh, I am so excited! This is the first time we actually go to this event, there will be a festival this year too! And food and games and rides!" I spin in excitement. "I am glad we can go, Musa, today seems to be perfect for such occasion."Tecna encourages. "My dear, are we almost there yet?" Stella put her arms around her boyfriends' neck. "Yes, we are almost there." He reassures. Today will be such an amazing day!

__with the Trix__

The Trix are looking through their crystal ball. Observing and watching they grew mad. "Seriously?! They earn powers that easily!" Stormy rages and walks off to sit in her bunk bed in their dark cave. Skulls filled the walls, cold and creepy vibes. "Careful sister, if they are away, then that means the book is back at Red Fountain. Isn't it Icy?" Darcy crosses her arms and grins, she felt full of herself. "Yes!" Icy laughed. "How about Stormy and I go sabotage Red Fountain. And you Darcy go to Melody, it is the Singing Wales day after all." Icy smirks.

"You girls go first, I will stay for a couple more minutes to observe better," Darcy says as she concentrated on the crystal ball. Icy and Stormy storm off and get ready to attack Red Fountain.

Darcy watched and observed the Winx, she couldn't get her eyes off of one man. Riven, jealousy started to rage to her heart. "Even if I used you, you were still perfect for me... Now I will kill the fairy who ruined us!" Darcy shouted in anger and broke a couple of potion bottles. "I won't fail for you." She moved her finger on Riven's face and groaned in anger as Musa grabbed Riven.

--Back with the Winx--

"Dad! We are over here!" I call my dad. Riven holds my bag and his and places it right next to him as my father started rushing towards me. I engulf him in a big hug. Once we let go he looked at Riven, "Oh my, son how are you doing? I hope better!" My dad shook Riven's hand. Riven smiled "Yes sir, I am doing much better now." Awe how sweet. My dad hated Riven at first sight but like me, he won over our hearts

"Dad you remember the Winx." I smile and the girls come up from behind me. "And they are their boyfriends. Sky, Brandon, Timmy, Helia, and Nex." I say and the boys wave at my dad. "What fine gentlemen." He chuckles, "I moved homes, thanks to Musa being a guardian fairy, I was able to get a middle-class mansion so you should all be able to fit for the weekend." My dad pointed the way to where the house was. "Wait, you moved? Without telling me, dad?" We started walking that way, Riven grabbed our bags and followed me as well as the Winx. "I didn't want to worry you, I had lots of help and plus, you're so busy saving the magical dimension I didn't want to distract you from your job." He assured me. I feel bad... Now that I realize it, all I do is give the dimension protection and give it happiness... I can't even do the same for myself... "Hey Muse, you okay?" Riven places his hand on my shoulder, "Yes just some thinking." I reassure him.

"Here we are!" My dad opens the door to a big white home and modern furniture and pictures of my childhood on his walls... And finally, a big picture of my mother was on top of the couch. She was beautiful. "There are a total of Four bedrooms. You all can figure out how that can go. I will go to the festival now and set my booth up, make yourselves at home, I will see you later." My father gave Riven the key and ran out. At least he trusts Riven.