Engagement Party

Riven and I finally arrive in Melody after a long ride. "Would you like to settle in with me first?" He asks as we arrive at the palace. "I think I will, but I must go to visit my father. He doesn't know of the engagement yet." I look down at my ring. "He will be stoked to find out. Let's get settled down then we can head out to your fathers' home tonight." He holds my hand. I sigh and nod.

The door to the ship opens. Royal guards and Neveah were waiting for Riven's arrival. Neveah's eyes light up the moment her eyes land on him. She then notices me standing next to him and the joy in her eyes seem to disappear as quickly as it came. "Your majesty. Your father has assigned me as your squire. So I will be joining you for your duties and helping out wherever I can." She says as we walk down to the ground. "You can call me Riven Neveah, we have been friends since we were kids. No need for professionalism." He puts his hand on her shoulder. She finally breathes, "Yes of course." She smiles.

Riven looks at me, "Shall we head in now?" He says to me and holds his hand out for me to hold. I nod and take it. Ignoring Neveah, she still has yet to apologize to me for kidnapping Riven and causing chaos in the Magic Dimension. She notices it and shrugs her shoulders. She probably doesn't care how I feel towards her now. We head in and my mind is blown by how beautiful the castle is. I hear music faintly playing. It is my song! "No way," I say as I hear my vocals in we are a symphony.

"Music always plays here, except for the rooms and night time. My parents probably wanted to surprise you with your song. You did save that music college." He says as he notices my attention on the vocals. "I always loved that song, it gave me my Bloomix," I tell him. I see Neveah cross her arms from the corner of my eye. Jealous much? I head over to Riven and hold him by his arm as his parents walk towards us. 

"Riven! Musa, welcome you two." His father rejoiced, he is a big man, black hair, and very small eyes. His red and golden robes glide on the floor along with him. "It's a pleasure meeting you again your majesty." I curtsey. "Oh darling, just call me King Garomius"

"Please make yourself at home." The lavish Queen gestures behind her and she and her husband walk off. "Let's go put our stuff away for the weekend." He grabs my hand and we head to his room. Neveah follows us holding a list.

"I will wait out here for when you are ready to begin your tasks," Neveah informs Riven, not taking her eyes off of the list. Riven nods and we head into his room. I close the door behind us. Being followed makes me uncomfortable. "What is the plan for this weekend?" He asks as he places our luggage next to a large white dresser. "My father wants us to visit him this afternoon. We can take a stroll together as we head there if you'd like." I sit on his bed and watch Riven fix his hair. "I won't be able to take a stroll with you Muse, my father wants me to do some business with him, I will be able to visit later into the afternoon. You go enjoy some time with him." Riven suggests. I nod, feeling a bit disappointed, I wanted to spend some quality time alone with him.

I hear a small knock on the door. "I have to go now, I will see you later." He steps out, leaving me alone in the large room. I sigh and get up, I might as well go see my dad.

The birds chirp with so much life, the wind blows in my hair entangling it and I smell the fresh air. Soon I can see the house in plain view, my heart rejoices. I run to the porch, having no care in the world and taking it all in. I knock on the door and seconds later my father opens it.

"Musa!" My father exclaims and pulls me in to hug him, I quickly hug him back and I start to smell a whiff of rice and chicken. "Are you cooking?" I ask and he then nervously chuckles "Not me exactly. Come on in dear I have to introduce you to someone." As he says that I immediately think of the woman I saw with him at the singing whales festival. My dad leads me into the kitchen and I see the pink-haired woman and she smiles at me, I knew it. "Hi! your father told me a lot about you. My name is Raquel." She holds her hand out for me to shake. I act quickly and shake her hand, she looks down at my hand and her eyes widen. "What a beautiful ring." She holds my left hand closer to her face and examines the ring. I feel regret for not saying anything sooner to my dad but I wanted to surprise him.

"Thank you, nice to meet you, Raquel." I smile at her, "I am now engaged to Riven dad." I turn to my dad and he starts to get excited "I was wondering when he would ever propose to you!" He hugs me once again, "What a coincidence, the Guardian of Melody and the Crowned Prince of Melody engaged. It almost sounds like a fairytale." Raquel winks. I chuckle and let go of my father.

"Speaking of which, go to the yard I have a surprise for you." My dad says a hold out a blindfold and I just nod and let him put it over my eyes. I blindly get guided to the yard holding out my arms just in case I fall or crash. I finally feel the soft grass under my feet and stop. My dad slips off the blindfold.

"Surprise!" I hear Stella exclaim loudly as my vision clears up. "What is this for?" I laugh as I see the specialists and the Winx here in the yard with tables and a dance floor also a DJ Booth. Except I don't see Riven. "Your engagement, of course, we never celebrated your engagement with Riven. We never knew he would ever do such a thing so we just have to celebrate!" Stella continues. "Thank you girls for the thought and your time. But Riven is busy with his royal stuff." I sigh.

"I am here, sorry if I am late." I hear Riven's voice behind me. I turn quickly and see his beautiful smile. I rush to him and hug him so tightly. It feels as though I have not seen him in so long. "Come on you two!" Bloom laughs and we all start to party.

I watch everyone have fun dancing. I grab some chicken and rice and sit next to RIven and Brandon, "My dad has a girlfriend now." I say in between bites. Brandon turns over to look at me, "That is good Musa, he will have someone to watch him while you are out with us." I nod, I guess it is true. "I am happy for him, it is just a bit weird since I have only ever seen him with my Mother but we all need to be happy in the end," I say and finish my food. "Come on RIven let's go dance!" I pull him up and lure him onto the dance floor.

Riven and I arrive to the castle late at night and I notice many of the lights inside already turned off. "I don't remember the last time we have been out this late." I chuckle a bit, remembering our fun nights in the club or at the lake back at Magix. "It feels nice. I feel free, I never felt like this before." He says. I smile, he really has held himself back before.