You and I..

This song sets the mood, read it with the music in the background ;)

I walk outside, I decided I needed a breather after everything that happened today. As I walk I stop at the spot where I was on face time with Riven. I remember that heartbreaking day, he was too busy with a stupid boomerang to even speak to me. My heart drops at the memory. I sigh and let it go, that's the past. I lean against the safety bar and look at the forest. I then feel a warm hand touch my shoulder. "Its beautiful tonight but it's getting cold already." I hear a voice I will never forget no matter how hard I try, I nod and keep staring out to the distance. Keeping silent.

"You know Musa, I really missed you, and I wanted to apologize, I treated you so badly all for just a spot in being number one but really what made me the best was you in my life." Riven's voice is so calm and so comforting. It is very hard not to fall for that voice.

"I wont lie Riven, I was miserable both with and without you. All I wanted was for you to protect me and be with me, I wanted you to see I was worth more than you thought, you realized it too late." I let it out, I never thought I would "Now all I think about is how to forget you... But I can't, and what can I do but give it time, it has not helped?" I looked at him, I never saw him this vulnerable, he was always a hard person to me and anyone.

"Come." He grabs my wrist and tugs me to follow him. He stops me to a grass area and put his cape on the floor and signals me to sit next to him, I did and turned to face him. "When I left I had one thing in mind, I didn't want to be rude, cocky, or anything bad. So I left to my adopted family who just moved to Melody. I told my mother about everything, she hugged me and said that I won't actually find myself unless I actually fight my way to see it but a break was needed so I left. I actually met your dad there, he took me out for a drink and I told him that we were split up but your dad comforted me and told me to not lose faith and I'll find myself only if I try." He said, I am extremely surprised my dad supported Riven.

"I'm glad you're back, have you found yourself yet? or know what you are fighting for?" I ask trying to be understanding and he looks at me, "I think I am not done finding myself exactly but the rest will come in the future I just have to be patient and wait. What about you Musa?" He asked me.

"I just teach and spend the majority of my time in a dorm, We haven't fought many villains since you left except like one or two, besides that nothing to spark us. Everything has been the same but I'm hoping that this week will spark a new chapter in my life and not a boring one. Bloom and Stella are still engaged to their boys, Tecna is running out of robot ideas, Aisha just competes with Nex, Flora and Helia go on hikes and do stuff that is cute. And I'm just in my room." I blatter, Riven chuckles.

"I don't think Brandon and Sky want to marry their girls until they are out of this school and can actually settle down." He confesses, I agreed since what would be fun to be married and still have the same boring school routine. "You know after four years fairies leave but it has  been way more than four." I joked and we laughed.

"You know Riven, I hope you find what you are seeking for, I bet the specialists needed your company. I will start heading back to my dorm, I'll see you soon." I got up and walked away. from the corner of my eye, I see him lay in the grass and stare up I the dark sky...

------Trix------

"Stormy! give me my hairpin back!" Darcy shouts to her sister. "Ugh cut it out! We need to get our hands on that stupid book! That is how we defeat the Winx! It will tell us their weakness." Icy said in an evil tone, she wants to end the Winx once and for all.

"How will we ever get that book, they moved it remember. Now it is at Red Fountain with the Winx and their stupid boys." Stormy complains from her bunk. They have been staying in a dark cave where they made it their home since they can't go back to Cloudtower. with three bunks to sleep, and a crystal ball that shows them all. In their hideout, they spy on the Winx.

"She has a point." Darcy jumped on her bunk and started to eat an apple.

"I got an idea! The boys aren't guarding the Fairies at night. Why don't we kidnap them one at a time? Or just ambush the school." Icy looks at them with an Evil Smirk. "Awesome idea!" The other two sisters say in sync. "When do we hunt?" Stormy smirks. "We need them to leave the box alone and then we get the book," Icy said and the other two sisters nod in agreement.

-------------------------

This chapter is short because the next part is better XD I hope you are enjoying this book so far!