You Witch

Musa POV

Riven invited Blair and me to a wonderful sundae this noon down in Magix. Our bus arrives and we hop off.

It has been a week since Blair has been here and I sincerely enjoy it, though I know I am going to forget and continue with my own life. Why not enjoy the little bit of this life that I can now?

"Do you sense it? " Blair holds her arm out in front of me signaling to stop. As she mentioned it the energy went away.  "Hmm, never mind. Who would mess with you? " Blair smirked. "Oh, you'd be surprised," I reply remembering those times when the Trix tricked Riven and hurt me in the alley.

We walk through the sidewalks and pass a couple of buildings of random shops and restaurants. Cars zoom by us and people walking around laughing and having a wonderful social life,  on earth people stick to their devices and socialize less. It's weird. 

Finally, we arrive and see Riven sitting on a table outside with the sundaes ready.
"You're lucky I just finished ordering." He jokes. I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek.

"You know in the future it is rare when we do stuff like this. Royal life makes it hard for us to leave the palace." Blair sits across from Riven and me on the small circular table.
"Wow really?  Well, do we still get family time?" Riven asks and starts to dig into his blueberry and vanilla sundae. Blair nods, "Yeah because she scolds you." She smirks. We chuckle at her and continue to enjoy our dessert.

Trix POV 3rd person

"Sister, why are we even here?" Stormy asks annoyedly. "Shut it Sister!" Darcy snapped as she spied with a mirror facing Riven and his family from the alley next to the Ice Cream Shop. "Can't you forget about him? Who is that chick anyway?" Stormy looked at the mirror looking at Blair.

"She is beautiful." Stormy blurt. Darcy hit her head hard, "Can you not. I am trying to figure out who she is and a way to get him back."

"Well, when we get the book we can find a powerful spell with our new powers that you can use to mess with him again." Story leaned against the brick wall and filed her nails. "This time I want it to be real, true love! No more spells! He has dark energy and can be used to my advantage. Plus that girl also has negative energy but is also equally filled with light energy. If I get Riven we can make her be completely filled with dark energy." Darcy kept staring at Riven. Watching him laugh and enjoy his time with Musa and Blair made Darcy long for love.

"I got an idea!" Darcy shut her small makeup mirror and startled Stormy. "Oh no." Darcy snapped her fingers and her nail filer disappeared. "A shape-changing spell, I can change to one of her old friends and go up to them and get answers!" Darcy smiled wickedly as she changed to a sweet fairy, her hair was brown and a floral crop top with ripped jeans. "Oh my goodness, the things you do for love. Just because you're my sister I will stay and watch out if any bad thing occurs I'll get us back to the cave." Stormy sat on a box and flipped open the makeup mirror to watch from the table. Darcy nods and starts walking towards Riven. Little does she know it's Riven's future family.

"Hey, Musa!  Long time no see!" Darcy faked and opened her arms to hug Musa. "Oh gosh, Crystal! I can't believe you are here! I thought you were done with Alfea." Musa gracefully accepted the hug and gestured Crystal to sit next to her. Crystal sits and smiles, "You know me, I decided one last try. Plus I missed you!" Crystal says and takes a good look at Blair.

"Oh silly me, this is my future daughter Blair." Musa gestured to Blair. "Is she Rivens as well?" Crystal asked. "Yeah, she is both mine and Musa's, long story short. She and her friends got a little carried away with a teleporting device." Riven says as he eats more Ice Cream. "Oh, I can change that." Crystal murmurs. "What?" Musa questions. "Oh, nothing I said congratulations!" Crystal scratched the back of her neck nervously. Riven placed his elbow on the table and put his head on his hand the same way he did when they first dated. Darcy's stomach twirled and felt her heart skip a couple of beats. "Hello?"  Blair interrupted Darcy's train of thoughts.