One 4 All

Musa POV

"Oh my god!" Stella shouts as she jumps around our couches, "Can you believe they will finally say who the secret prince is?" Stella looks at me. "Well yes, I can." I reply. "I want to look my best and also see if he will notice me." Stella glides. "I don't think you will want that." I start laughing. "We will see." She crosses her arms. "Unless you're interested in what Riven thinks of you then yes." I start laughing. Aisha spits out her tea, "WHAT?! RIVEN?!" Aisha says shocked

"Yes but keep it a secret till this weekend. Riven is to be crowned Prince of Melody and future holder of the throne." I sigh. I still can not believe he is a prince. One day we will live in the palace and I will be in-laws with Galatea.

"Wow Musa, you weren't born into Royalty but you will marry in it. Imagine, The Guardian Fairy now betrothed to Crowned Prince to be King!" Bloom lifts headcovers for magazines. I shake my head, "I have another problem, Neveah loves Riven." I sigh. "And Diaspro is here with her!" Aisha exclaims. "Let us not worry about them, the guys truly love us. They will never cheat on us." Flora softly says as she waters her plants.

"I believe you." Tecna crosses her legs on the circular pink autumn. "I have yet to have any girl come between Timmy and I but I figure it is still bad to feel someone trying to break you two apart." She continues.

"Let's just hope for the best okay?" Stella throws herself back and continues to watch what the TV is saying about the Melody coronation. We are all invited, I am the guest of honor for being their guardian and of course Riven's girlfriend.

 Galatea, Diaspro, Neveah, and Crystal POV

"I got invited to the coronation!" Neveah Blushes as she sits on the couch "So did I. My family is high nobility!" Diaspro praised. "Even if you girls wouldn't have been invited you girls could have still gone with me." Galatea sat next to Neveah. "Yes but I am too excited to see the love of my life be crowned. I remember when we were young and would play in the forests. He once told me he would return to me but I see that never happened..." Neveah put her invitation down and slouched a bit from sadness.

"Oh I am sorry if it is meant to be Riven will realize you're his love," Crystal says as she enters the room. "I know how you feel, Helia is my love too but he loves Flora." Crystal sits next to Neveah and places her hand on her shoulder for comfort. "I agree to join your group." Crystal smiles. "That's great!" Diaspro smirks and leans against the table.

"The Winx took them away from us... Sky was all over me before he met that pesky Bloom! I will never let him go, we can be the next Winx. They are growing up and soon may leave Alfea, probably even their boys." Diaspro grows with anger. "I don't want to hurt Flora. She is too sweet." Crystal says worried for Flora. 

"Hey, I see Riven in the courtyard alone! I am going to see him before he sees Musa!" Neveah runs off quickly to the courtyard. "Let's come up with a group name!" Galatea exclaims.

"How about one 4 all?" Crystal recommends. "Yes!" The other two exclaim.

Riven POV

"Hey Riven!" Neveah comes running towards me, oh dear. I am here to surprise Musa. I wave awkwardly. "Can we please walk around the forest and talk?" She says as she hugs me. "Okay, that's fine." I gesture her towards the Alfea Gate.

"Tell me why you never spoke of Musa, she is very known everywhere in the Magic Dimension." Neveah moves a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well I  like to keep my stuff private, Musa and I were always on and off." I respond, the sound of birds and animals in trees calm me down. We find a bench and sit.

"Oh, you know you told me you would return for me. I thought you know, you loved me?" She turned this conversation very deeply. I never loved her like a lover, she was always like a younger sister. "Neveah, you have always been there for me but I am so sorry for giving you the wrong signals. I mean I love you like a sister. Musa is my true love and it was proved to me many times." I try to be as nice as possible as I can with her. I can't hurt Neveah.

"How was it proved?" Her voice sounded a bit lower. I broke her heart and I felt guilt rise inside me. I can't lie though. "Well, just a couple days ago our future daughter and her friends came to us with a teleporter. Our daughters' name was Blair, resembled me a lot but also had the musical talent of Musa. Magenta hair and smile, there was no doubt of a lie. I felt connected to her in my heart. I also was under a spell that only true love kiss could break and Musa kissed me. She saved me from Darcy many times already." I look Neveah in her eyes. Heartbreak but yet understanding.

"You have the Yang necklace too, I suppose Musa has the other half." She scoffs, "Yes she does. But Neveah, I would love to see you at my coronation, you are still in my life, just different compared to Musa." I smile. She forcefully smiles and stands, "You never mentioned I cant try and get what I want. Till then Riven." Her back was facing me as she says that. First Darcy now Neveah. Am I that good looking?

I stood up and she walked off first. I sigh and start heading back to Musa.

Musa POV

"Musa someone is here for you." Tecna pulls my headphones from one side of my head. I smile awkwardly and remove my headphones. Tecna moves and I see Riven. "Riven!" I place my guitar on the stand I have for it. "I'll leave you two alone." Tecna grabs her stuff and heads out. I hug Riven and pull him gently to sit with me on the keys of my Piano Bed.

"What brings you here," I say and smile to him. He sighs, "Well at first I wanted to surprise you but as I was walking in the courtyard Neveah came to me and wanted to talk. Of course, I walked and spoke with her."

I start worrying since two girls are after Riven now. I nod for him to continue, "She said she pretty much thought I loved her and I would return for her in a boyfriend manner. I explained how I only loved her as a sister and love you only. But then she said I didn't tell her she couldn't try to get my love. Though I know the only person I will ever love and fight for is you Musa so I could care less about what she says." Riven held my cheek gently and I lightly smile.

"Diaspro, Galatea, Neveah, and Crystal are going to be a club... This can mean trouble for our relationships but I know I can trust us and know that no matter what or who tries, you and I are destined for each other." I grab his hand and hold it

"If I may my Muse, could I prove my love without words?" He inches closer to my face to the point where I could feel his warm breath. "Of course," I whisper.

________________________

AH this is a for all ages book so I wont go into detail ;) please leave feedback and votes!!!