Closing Author's Note

Hello, dear readers!

Thank you for all of your unconditional support and love. You have made my writing journey truly a blessing and a joy. I could not have made it this far without you.

Now, I will discuss my next homemade romance-drenched clawen Starbucks Fanfiction-chino . . . apologies, I will stop using this phrase before any of you cringe to the point of death.

My next book will pick up after Claire and Owen leave the island. It will also be a collection of one-shots, little moments shared between the couple as they rebuild their lives. This next book will act as a transition to Claire and Owen's return to the island in Fallen Kingdom (which will be the third book in my clawen series).

In this second book, I will include (without giving too many spoilers):

1. Recovering at a hotel after the incident
2. Settling in their new living space (maybe getting puppies?)
3. PTSD and nightmares about the park incident
4. Second date!!
5. Spending holidays with the Mitchells
6. Hanging out with Barry, Lowery, and Vivian
7. Founding and recruitment of the Dinosaur Protection Group
8. Meeting Zia and Franklin

I will continue to dedicate my chapters to my constant readers or followers, but it will never be an act of favoritism or spite.

When the time comes for me to start the third book in this series (the Fallen Kingdom fanfic), I'm going to need help deciding something important. Should Claire and Owen have a slight breakup like in the movie? Please comment your thoughts to this question.

Once again, thank you for reading. I am immensely shocked and grateful that this book has reached 100K reads. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face with your comments and votes, for making me feel loved and appreciated in the Wattpad community.

Most of all, thank you for helping me to discover a piece of myself. I have always been an avid reader and fangirl, but thanks to you, I have transformed my love for stories into my own masterpiece. You have allowed me to grow as an author and an editor (and a fangirl all over again).

Thank you.

Much love,
Bella 🗻