Chapter 8

Sarah's POV

So your probably wondering how out undercover job is going to go with me and Sherlock back together and Nicholas never stops flirting. Well this is how it went, Nicholas would flirt, I would smile and pretend to be interested, Sherlock would make some excuse up to take me else where saying he needed my assistance, and complain that I was flirting to much.

I sighed as I walked home, I didn't wait for Sherlock not wanting to fight in the way home. I was tired, hungry, and just wanted to take a nap. My phone beeped and I took it out answering the call

"What?"

"Well aren't you upset"

"What do you want Lestrade?" I asked entering my apartment. I put him on speaker phone I so I could talk while I changed.

"Joanne was kidnapped"

"When? how?"

"Three hours ago, we located her since she had her phone and it hasn't been turned off"

"Where is she?" I asked buttoning up my dark purple shirt

"Sarah, you can't go in there without backup"

"Lestrade you tell me where she is right now or so help me I won't speak to you for the next five years because if something happens to her because you wouldn't give me the address I'm going to blame you" I stated firmly picking up the phone turning off the speaker. "She's in the wear house that Moriarty shot you in"

"What is with criminals and warehouse? never mind, I'm heading out" I hung up and strapped my gun to belt and slipped on my black coat.

I arrived at the warehouse, it was just how I remembered it. I once again entered through the window, front door is too boring. I walked down the dimly lot hallway following the sound of voices, one was Joanne. "Tell me now!" yelled a deep voice, he was Russian. "I told you I don't know who she is" there was a loud smack as if she had been hit. I shoved the door open gun in hand, "stop Nicholas!" "well of it isn't Miss.Scarlet, glad you could join us" he smirked. Joanne sat tied to a chair, in a tank top and jeans, bruises all over her arms and one big one on her left cheek, she had been crying. "Listen here Mr.Krustov, that there is Joanne Wild, the future Mrs.Watson, and my best friend. My name isn't Scarlet, it's Sarah Harvey, I am the most feared being on the streets of London and Vegas and almost every where in the world. So if I were you, I wouldn't mess with the ones I love" I pulled the trigger and the bullet pierced his leg, he cried out in pain falling to the ground. I untied Joanne before carrying her out, even with her protests.

"Where is she?" i turned to see John and Sherlock run in. "She's fine, just resting" I explained. They nodded and John went in, "are you okay?" "I'm fine Sherlock" "you sure?" I looked up at him. He did look concerned, I stood on my tip toes and kissed him before pulling away and whispering "I'm fine"