Chapter 9

"Sarah we have to do something" Jaime complained fallowing me around our apartment. She had gotten out of the hospital and obviously, I couldn't go back to the casinos since I blew my cover. "Joanne it's not going to happen" I replied fumbling through some papers, you see my birthday is tomorrow and we are getting into the dawn argument we get into every year. I don't want to do anything, yet Joanne feels the need to have a big party or something. "I had a freakin party last time" "yes but that was two years ago" "your point?" I asked. "Come on, can we just go out for dinner? you, me, John, and Sherlock. Just us four" "Sherlock probably won't even remember" "I won't remember what?" we turned to see the boys walk in. "Nothing" I mumble, Joanne sighs on frustration. "How's the wedding planning?" I asked changing the subject, "good, we just have something to discuss with you two" John said slowly. "Am I in trouble?" "no" "is it about the body in the basement, cause that for an experiment" "no-wait there's a, you know what never mind!" Joanne exclaimed as I laughed. "Ok so what is it?" Sherlock asked as he stood beside me wrapping his arms around my waist, "Sarah will you be my maid of honor?" Well I dropped the eyeball I had picked up with tweezers right into my coffee. Yes, I was working on an experiment that involved the human eye. "Do I have to wear a dress?" "what else would you wear?" "I could wear a tux" "fine" "I'll do it!" I exclaimed. "Sherlock, will you be my best man?" Pretty sure Sherlock was about to pass out, he mumbled something picking up the cup of coffee and taking a sip. "That has an eyeball in it" "I know, it act silly makes it taste better" I laughed playfully hitting him. "Can I not wear a tie?" "thats fine" "do I have to write a speech?" "yes" "I'll do it" Sherlock mumbled. "Hey Sherlock guess what tomorrow is!" Joanne exclaimed as I rolled my eyes. "Tuesday?" "yea but what's the date?" "January 12th" "ok is anything special happening tomorrow?" John asked him, with the look he gives Sherlock and he should remember something. "Well it is the day Sarah faked her death" "you faked your death on your birthday!" Joanne exclaimed, I simply shrugged. "Wait tomorrow's your birthday! why was is not told this?" Sherlock looked like he had a heart attack. "Because your the boyfriend! and the boyfriend is supposed to remember this stuff" Joanne shot back, just then John got a look as of he had forgotten something. "Hey John when's Joanne's birthday?" I asked with a smirk as he glared at me, Joanne raised an eyebrow at him. "Come on surely you know your future wife's birthday" "your not helping" John growled glaring at me. "It's June 14th" "so you remember my birthday but forget Sarah's!" Joanne exclaimed. "Can we just stop all this birthdays business!" I exclaimed, I sighed in frustration. I left the room and went into mine and laid down on my bed, I don't want to do anything. I want it to be a normal day, looking for Ways to bring in Nicholas, watch doctor who with Joanne. I heard someone walk in and lay down beside me, I looked over to see Sherlock. "I'm sorry I forgot your birthday" "it's ok" "do you want to do something tomorrow?" he asked. I shook my head "no" "we can have a date night, hide from Joanne and John and go do something" I smiled. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer, I rested my head on his chest. "What could we do?" "we could go out to dinner, or a movie, there's an amusement park a few hours away" "let's do the amusement park" he smiled. "I love you" I whispered "Vous Aimer"