Epilogue

April 1841

Helen looked like a princess. Mama lent Helen her dress, since I was unable to wear it. Katrina had woven her hair expertly, making a near perfect crown with her brunette locks. She practically glowed next to my brother. I was even happier to see Victor dancing with Helen. He thought he would never be able to fulfill their father's shoes, but he had. And more. She had her fairytale wedding.

I watched my family enjoy the reception, dancing the night away, as I held my daughter against my chest. Mary-Jane was born just a month earlier and the new love of our lives. Mother hadn't expected me to have any more children after Robert. She was a very happy surprise for us all. I was even happier since all of my siblings were home for the occasion. Gabriel and Daniel were the last two to enter school, and I was beyond happy. Soon they would all settle down and find work near home.

"You look like you're plotting something." Katrina murmured, placing Robert on her lap. Henry had Alexandre and Adelaide dancing with him, much past their bedtime I may add.

"I am doing no such thing." I murmured, pressing a kiss to my daughters' hair. She had light hair, like me and Albert. She had Victor's personality already, and his eyes.

"You haven't danced yet. Why don't I take these darlings to bed so you may dance with Albert?" Katrina proposed, placing a hand on my knee.

"I'm not up to dancing tonight, Kat. I'll bring the children to bed, its alright." I murmured. Katrina shifted Robert so she could take Mary-Jane from me. I still had difficulties moving about. I needed free hands to stand and I could not carry both children at the same time. Katrina stood with me as Albert came jogging over to us.

"Perfect! I'm stealing my darling twin. It's your turn after her, Kat!" Albert exclaimed as he took my hand. Katrina smirked as we made our way to the dance floor. She had planned this very tactfully.

"You tease," I grumbled, resting my head on Albert's shoulder. I felt Albert chuckle as he turned us in a slow circle.

"I wanted to thank you for letting Helen and I be Mary's god parents. I truly want to spoil her." Albert confided, resting his head atop mine.

"All I ask is for you to give us nieces and nephews. Katrina and I need a break from child bearing." I murmured.

"Can I not have a year or two alone with my wife?" Albert questioned, pulling back slightly. I smiled and shook my head slightly, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Go dance with your wife, Albie." I pushed him towards Helen, who was admiring us from afar. Victor came to my side, wrapping his arms securely around my waist. I leaned into his frame as we watched our siblings dance in utter bliss.

"I'm glad that Albert is the one who fell in love with Helen and not some common criminal off the street." Victor admitted, pressing a kiss to my head. I snorted and flicked his side, he was a bit hypocritical.

"Forgetting something, my love? I do believe my brother and I married two common criminals!" I jested, placing my hands on my hips. Victor mouthed silently, trying to come up with an excuse. "I'm joking, darling. You are a perfect gentleman in every way. And now Helen is a Lady, and will be a duchess one day."

"I am forever grateful that your family has become ours." Victor murmured. I smiled and raised myself up to kiss his lips.

"You never had a choice, darling."

*

*

*

*

*

Hello Lovelies!

THe Outlaw has come to an end after nearly four years of writing. It totally hasn't felt like four year, but it has!

Like i said before, I will be on hiatus until december 8th, and that is when you can expect the next installment, The Runaway.

Lots of Love,

DOctorwho