-o n e-

Emma's POV

11:30 am. i had just finished editing a new video for my channel. i had already had multiple coffees while editing, so i wasn't falling asleep anytime soon. i decided to scroll through my social media, since i had nothing else to occupy myself with. Minutes had passed and i sit on my desk chair, bored as hell.
——————
i needed to talk to someone, so obviously I check the group chat with me, James, Ethan, and Grayson, figuring they'd might answer back.
—————
Text:
11:42- Emma: anyone awake? 😎
i stare at this message, expecting an automatic response from any of them. To my surprise, my phone vibrates..
11:49: Ethan: me bitchass
11:50: can we talk I'm bored asf
11:50- uh sure
—————
i facetime ethan and we talk for over an hour, about random subjects. i could tell he wasn't interested, or he was just tired. i knew i needed sleep, considering that tomorrow we where going to film a video in vegas together. ethan soon feel asleep over FaceTime, leaving me by myself again.
—————
VEGAS
5:37 pm: i wake up and check my phone to see the time. shit i needed to pack my bags and get ready for the trip. While looking on my phone, i've seemed to noticed the multiple missed calls and texts from ethan. out of the whole "squad", i've always seemed closer and held a better connection. and ever since our first collab videos were made, i have been getting nonstop comments about ethma: our ship name. over the weeks, i have learned to get over it and apparently so has e. i try to keep a little distance away from him because i find myself being a little too close to him, to the point where fans think we're dating. I jump out of my wild thoughts and call e back.
—————-•—————
ethan's pov
after blowing up e's phone, she's decided to call me back.
phone call-
emma: hi kitty girl
ethan: bitch where the fuck are you? why have you been ignoring me bitch?
emma: sorry god damn, i'll be there at about nine
ethan: so like eleven
emma: fuck you
ethan: love you too
—————-
i hang up. we have gotten so close to the point where saying stuff like "i love you" isn't even strange. but i have also seen a lot of people posting about us dating. i wouldn't even think to date e. it's kind of like a brother-sister relationship. my thoughts are interrupted by grayson coming in the kitchen.
gray: hey e is emma coming or not?
ethan: yea bro she said soon why?
gray: because i've been waiting for two fucking hours 
ethan: she's coming chill the fuck out
gray: tell you're girlfriend to hurry the fuck up please, thank you
ethan: she's not my girlfriend..
as laughs i grab the nearest pillow and toss it at his head. he laughs even harder. he has recently been teasing me with the whole "girlfriend" thing. i wouldn't even think of dating emma, it would just ruin everything we have...

uncontrollable | ethma (e.d & e.c)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें