-t h r e e-

Grayson's POV
recently i have been noticing the whole emma and ethan thing. not only all over social media, but in real life. and i haven't really seen ethan this happy before, which makes me happy. after seeing the way ethan looked at emma and how they interact, something is definitely going on. ethan and i used to be super close, i mean we still are but it wasn't what it used to be. he seemed more judgy towards me and not acting himself. trust me, i love emma and all, but last time e was with a girl, it didn't end well. as we grow farther apart i start to get more lonely...
11:00 - i doze off for hell knows how long, and as i jump out of it, i notice james looking at me funny.
he whispers "you ok gray...?", his tone sounded worried.
i nod my head multiple times and put on my serious face.
gray- huh?yea yea ye- i'm fine
we soon arrive at the hotel we had booked. i admired the exterior and how tall it was.
emma: look how tall—
ethan: what if you booked one on top? wait which did you book?
emma: *laughs* i don't know
——————•——————
Emma's POV
as we walk through the door of the hotel, i place my bags near the first room. everyone else did the same. there was one bed. we started to unpack the items we needed tonight. i headed last into the shower. i put my robe on. as i came out of shower i notice they had all picked a part of the bed. i also noticed the one spot for me, right between james and ethan. we are all really close to the point where it wasn't weird to sleep next to each other, lately it's been a little different. i see ethan holding my camera, he was probably vlogging for me. i grab my pimple cream and go back in the bathroom. while doing this i could hear ethan's voice, talking to the camera. when i come out all the lights were off and everyone seemed to be sleeping. i crawled over the bed , trying to not to wake any of them up. i look over to my right and see ethan's face. for some reason with no control, i smile. when i noticed myself staring at him, i stop myself quickly. i roll over to the point where i am facing him...
—————
Next morning
5:00 am
Grayson's POV
i open my eyes and check the time. 5:00. i try to fall back asleep, being the only one awake but it fails. i slowly get up and rub my eyes. glancing over, i realize emma and ethan we're facing each other, and very...close. odd. there was a huge gap between her and james. i didn't want to jump to any conclusions, so i walk over to the bathroom. i look in the mirror for a moment and daze off. i turn on the faucet and wet my face, rubbing off the pimple cream. the warm water on my face caused myself to get out of the deep thought i was in. doing this i hear the bed squeak. i look over and it was james.
gray: go back to sleep kitty bitch
he rolls his eyes and puts his glasses on.
james: don't be fucking rude
i laugh, turning off the sink and closing the bathroom door behind me.
james: why you up so early?
gray: i don't know (i shrug)
james: omg look at emma and ethan, he says, pointing to the bed.
they appeared to be cuddling, ethan had his arm around her. i don't respond to james, and i grab my phone from the nightstand.
james: what's wrong, feeling sister sad?
gray: no shut up
james: whatever
james grabs his phone and is on it for awhile. i go outside on the patio to maybe get my mind off of it. i admire the view, we were on the twenty-second floor. all i could see were towers and other buildings. everything looked so small, compared to where i was. the sky was perfect. a mixture of purple and a light pink. i try to think about something simple. cuz when i don't i find myself dreaming about other things, and overthinking anything that comes to mind. i've been out here long enough. i get up and go back inside. ethan and emma were still asleep and james was still on his phone.
gray: when are they going to fucking wake up. i'm bored as fuck.
james: thanks bitch. just pour water on him or some shit. that'll wake him up.
i grab his smart water from the night stand and open it up. i spill the water in his face, holding in my laugh. he immediately takes his arm off of emma and tries to figure out what happened. at this point james and i bust out laughing. emma slowly gets up from the noise.
ethan: DUDE WTF
emma takes her time to get up, she realizes what had happened and got off the bed quickly. ethan, still pissed off, picks up emma's pillow and throws it at my head. he gets out of the bed as well.
——————•——————
hope you are enjoying this so far ❤️ I'll post again today maybe later