-f o u r-

Emma's POV

i wake up to the sound of yelling and laughing. i see ethan staring at me as i first open my eyes. he grabs at water bottle and throws it at gray. e was drenched in water.
i get out of the bed and go to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. i hop in the shower.
after, i get out of the shower, i grab my clothes that were already there and start to put them on.
i see the door handle move. e walks in the bathroom.
i yell at him to get out.
ethan: shit sorry
i take a exhale loudly. that was fucking awkward.
when i out of the bathroom i see that both james and gray were gone. and it was just ethan, sitting on the edge of the bed.
ethan: sorry e...
emma: it's fine ig...where did they go?
ethan: Starbucks
there was awkward silence for about a minute in the room.
emma: what happened earlier?
ethan: um it was nothing just grayson being a dumbass...
there was even more awkward silence. i go over and put on a my actual outfit for the day in the closet. as i went to go grab my shoes, i feel e's eyes on me.

Ethan's POV

as emma walks out of the bathroom i couldn't help but stare. she was really beautiful.
emma: which glasses should i wear? red or blue
she tries on both, one at a time so i could see.
ethan: you'll look pretty in either
emma: aww thanks e! she says in a friendly way

shit. i really wanted her to get the hint. i couldn't get over how fucking beautiful her body was. i look at her one more time, licking my lips.

she looks up at me and smiles. after she finishes getting ready, she sits on the edge of the bed, turning on the tv.
emma: what you wanna watch?
ethan: anything..
she turns on a random show as she gets comfortable on the bed. she rests her head on the headboard. about a foot away from me. we both watch the show for about five minutes. she grabs her phone and scrolls through. she takes a snap of herself and bursts out laughing.
emma: i look— SO UGLY
ethan: dude no you don't, you're fucking beautiful
emma looks over at me, and rolls her eyes. i get closer to her, moving her hair out of her face. at this point we're centimeters away from each other.
emma: eth—
before she could finish, i kiss her. i was lost in her beautiful eyes. they were like the ocean. we lock lips and kiss for about ten seconds until i hear the door open. she jumps, pulling away. i act normal, like nothing had even happened.
james: hey we got your guy's sister starbucks
we both look at each other, i start to get off the bed into the kitchen. she still sat there, staring at nothing.
—————•—————