-t e n-

Grayson's POV

As i walked out of the house, i had told ethan i was going to the grocery store, but i originally going to emma's house but then i realized i did need to go. I find emma in the same isle i was in. didn't expect that. i didn't know if she was still pissed or how she felt, but i started to feel my palms get sweaty. should i just tell her here? i go by her and try to start a conversation, yup, she definitely wasn't happy with me. she seemed short tempered at the moment. i genuinely missed being good, real friends with her. i feel like ethan really separated the friendship i had with her. we would talk about anything, and just be comfortable around each other. i could go over and hang out with her, without ethan being involved. i missed it all. but i couldn't tell her that, i never could tell her. i didn't want to sound like an emotional type of guy. i asked her if she was mad at me, and she kept questioning what i did earlier. i tried to apologize, but i couldn't be real with her. i walk away and i feel a grip on my hand, it felt weird. knowing it was emma, i take her hand off and continue to walk away.

i go to the register and pay for the few groceries i needed to purchase. i hear my phone go off and see that it was a call from ethan. as usual, i answer it.
ethan: "where the hell are you"
grayson: "at the store e"
ethan: "hurry up we have to film this weeks video"
grayson: "fine i'm on my way, peace.."
ethan: "peace"
——————
when i arrived at home i put the few groceries away and hear footsteps behind my back.
"what do you want?" i ask.
"just looking at what you got bro, chill"
"i am chill" i say, under my breath. he rolls his eyes.
"whatever"
"you tell me the video idea, you know that might be helpful."
"oh yea, we're going to be tattooing each other with ones we pick out"
"um what?"
"it'll be dope, just go with the flow."
"ethan, i'm apart of the channel too, i'm not going to just follow along"
"no shit, grayson, you're not doing shit for the channel anyways" he said sternly. he grabs a glass of a water. i turn around, facing him.
"what do you mean.. 'not doing shit', you would literally be nothing without me.."
"grayson just stop"
"you fucking started this, you said shit first. stop acting like i'm the crazy one"
"whatever gray...just come on we have to film..."
"i'm not filming bro..."
he looks me in the eye and it was kind of intimidating, i look at him back.
"i know we don't agree on things, but we have to film it's sunday"
"i don't give a damn, i'm not going to act fake and hide myself for a fucking camera. i'm tired of all this shit e." ethan doesn't respond. he seemed kind of shocked of what i had said.
"ok then, just disappoint more people who are in you're lives." he looks at me again in the eye. "i'm going to emma's so have fun"
wow. he just replaces me like that. i felt like we weren't even twins or siblings anymore. we have been drifting apart over emma.

Emma's POV

i look around my room. wow. i need to clean it. i start to hang up some of my clothes and get interrupted by the doorbell. whoever was there kept ringing it. i open the door surprised to see ethan.
"why haven't you responded to my texts bitch?"
i look up at him. he looked kind of irritated.
"sorry, i've just been...busy."i lied. i didn't know how to respond to him. i needed time alone, to myself.
"fine but we need to talk"
"um ok" i sit the couch and wait until he sits next to me. when he sits, he looked into my eyes. woah. it's like he could see into my soil, it was weird. but somehow he has that ability.
"what is it," i ask.
"what are we right now?" i laugh, but he didn't laugh. he was being dead serious to me.
"well..."
"are we dating or not because you're acting like you're not even interested anymore?"
"i needed time to myself, to think. i wasn't ready to have a significant other in my life and i didn't want to disappoint you et—." he grabbed my face and looked me in the eye, we were centimeters apart at this point. he licks his lips. he looks me in the eye and down at my lips. after a few seconds of staring, we locked lips. he leaned closer to me, and crashed his lips onto mine. was i dreaming? we haven't talked in awhile and he's just going for it. after about a minute, i push him away. he smirks at me. i could feel my cheeks getting hot. he seems to notice and smile at me.