Chapter 1

"Sorry sir, but visiting hours are now over." A prison guard told a man with very pale skin, golden eyes and straight waist-length black hair with some locks covering and framing his face and his shoulders. The man nodded in understanding and turn to his son, a man with onyx eyes and ash-grey hair, which was kept in a ponytail, sat across from him.

The black haired man smiled sadly at his son. "Well I guess that's it from me." He said in a low tone voice, almost as if he was about to cry. The golden eyed man got up, along with his son and they gave each other a hug. "I'll get you out of here soon."

He whispered to his son's ear, he pat his son's head and cupped his cheeks, gently kissing his forehead and looked into his eyes. "I love you very much." His son sighed. "I love you too mom." Was all his son said before he was escorted out.

The black haired man had placed a hand over his heart and the other hand reaching out to his son, he pulled his hand back and wiped away a tear that threatened to fall. And allowed himself to be escorted out of prison. Once out he thought about what his son said. 'What's the point of being out there...? I've lost everything.'

The black haired man got into the car as his driver closed the door for him. 'I promise my beautiful baby boy, I will get you out of there, very soon.' Was all he thought as he looked out the window.

.........

"Mommy!" Was a childish scream from upstairs. Startled and almost dropping the dishes, Naruto looked up at the ceiling in the kitchen, he sighed and blew away a strand of hair that fell on his face. Tiny footsteps could be heard running down the steps and through the hallway.

A little boy with blond hair, sun kissed skin like his mother and midnight eyes like his father, entered the kitchen with full speed, as fast as his little feet could take him. Tears gathered at his eye as he stood in front of his mother. Naruto eyed his youngest son with concerned blue eyes.

"What's wrong my little fun bun?" He asked, trying to lower himself just a little so he could be eye level with his five year old son. The boy sniffled and Naruto used his thumb to wipe away the boy's tears. "Hay now, what kind of birthday boy cries on his birthday? Don't you want to calm down for mommy and smile for me just a little?" Naruto cooed, trying to coax his son to calm down and tell him whatever it is that's wrong, bringing the boy close to him, as much as his swollen belly would allow it and rubbing his little back gently.

The younger blond snuggled into his mother, rubbing his face against his mother's shirt. "Y-Yuki's d-dead." The boy sobbed. Naruto blinked. "Yuki's dead?" The boy nodded. "I-I was going into my room to get Yuki ready for the party." The boy wailed. "Only to find him beheaded, his stuffing all over and I bet Zuko and Meito are behind his murder." The boy cried.

Naruto restrained a giggle and place a hand on his eight months old belly, 'Here I thought something terrible happened. One of these days, these children are going to give me a heart attack.' He thought. "Now, now. What makes you so sure that it was your brothers that... killed, Yuki? It could have been the dog." Naruto suggested and the boy shook his head.

"This murder was way too planned out for it to be Luna's doing. And evidence points out that it was one of them." The boy narrowed his black eyes. "Or it could have been both." Naruto nodded his head. 'Right, no more crime shows for these kids.' He thought. "And how did you find this evidence, detective Kaname?"

He asked his son. "I had used powder to find finger prints on the scissors..." Naruto nodded his head and then paused. "Wait. You didn't finish the baby powder did you?"

"I needed evidence." Kaname tried to defend. "But that was for the baby." The blond man scolded. "But there was a trail of stuffing and it ends cold in the bathroom. I needed evidence really quick mommy. I just know it was them, I just know." Naruto pinched the bridge of his nose and took in deep breaths.

Naruto straightened up with a huff, rubbing his belly when the baby kicked and walked out the kitchen through the hallway and to the bottom of the stairs. "Zuko, Meito! Both of you, get your asses down here this instant." He heard footsteps and saw Zuko and Meito get down the stairs. Naruto saw a bit of stuffing at the side of Meito's head, even Kanami noticed.

"See mom? I told you." Naruto patted Kanami's head 'Well! Not even my imagination was that extreme.' He thought as he eyed Zuko and Meito. "Why did you break Yuki?" Zuko crossed his arms over his chest and turned to his twin Meito. Ignoring his Kaname correcting him with a quiet, 'murder' under his breath.

"I didn't do it. Meito and Kaname had a little argument. When Kaname went to the bathroom, I saw Meito walk into Kaname's room. Few minutes later Meito walked out of Kaname's room and into the second bathroom." Said Zuko his gazed back to his mother.

"Mom, I've always told you that somethings not right with this one." He jabbed his thumb towards his twin brother, who glared at him in return. Zuko continued, pretending to be heartbroken over his little brother's toy.

"I mean to just brutally murder Yuki. Yuki was so young, he didn't even get a chance to experience more in life." Naruto rolled his eyes at his eldest son's antics and then turned his gaze to his second eldest, waiting for his reason as to why he broke his little brother's toy. Meito glared at his brothers before answering.

"I only did what I did because Kaname ate my chicken the day before. And this is not the first time he did that. Its very heart breaking to come home from school, after thinking so long and hard about the food you left behind. Only to find it eaten by someone else." Meito huffed.

(A.N: It's always the left over chicken.)

Naruto rubbed his temple and sighed. "Right. Meito your grounded." Before Meito could protest, Naruto interrupted him. "You have to respect other people's things." He saw Kaname stick out his tongue at his brother. "Both of you." Kaname huffed and Meito smirked. "If something is not yours, you don't just take it without permission or break people's things on that matter."

He looked at his second eldest and youngest sons, as the two refused to look at each other. "Honestly respect each other's things, I know I taught you better than that guys." Kaname and Meito looked down at their feet, the disappointed tone from their mother got to them, while Zuko smirked at his brothers being scolded.He glanced at Zuko who seemed to be very amused with his brothers being in trouble. "That goes for you to Zuko." Said boy frowned and opened his mouth to voice his protest, but the look for his mother's face stopped him. "There is also nothing nice about throwing you're brothers under the bus for your own amusement. You guys are supposed to be tight knit with each other."

"If you can't respect each other, how are going to live with each other in the future? You have a sibling on the way and you guys are to be an example when they are here. Now apologise to each other and go get ready for school. Breakfast is almost ready." Naruto said softly, his eyes softening as he looked at his boys. "I love you so much. And it hurts me when you fight or can't get along." Both boys apologised to each other and walked away to get ready.

Zuko shook his head, trying to think of a way to lighten the mood. "Wouldn't it be quintessential if I was the only child mom?" Naruto eyed his eldest son and rolled his eyes once again. "I love each of you equally and I wouldn't trade any of you for anything in the world." Zuko leaned against the rail.

"But honestly mom. Where's the receipt for those two. I'd be more than happy to take them back to the store you and dad bought them from." Naruto chuckled at his eldest son. "Go get ready Zuko." Zuko laughed, saluting his mother and walked up the stairs to his room to get ready. 

Naruto looked down at his belly and sigh. "You'll go easy on mommy, won't you?" He asked and smiled when he got a kick in response. "Yeah, one can only dream."