Chapter 11

Dark eyes narrowed towards golden eyes that copied it actions. Fingers twitched, ready to attack at any given moment. The littlest one of the two blew white strands of his face. Tumble weed drifted between the two figures. “This here town, ain’t big enough for the both of us.” Said the older white haired. The littlest white haired smirked. “I couldn’t agree more.” He replied with a childish voice, his tiny chubby fingers twitched at his side. The wild west battle song could be heard in the back ground.

Suddenly the older jumped, surprising the little one, who tried his best to escape. But the older was too fast. He grabbed the little one and rolled to the middle of bed and mercilessly tickled him. Childish squeals and cute giggles filled the room. “S-stop… s-stop… hahaha… I-I’m going to pee myself daddy.” The plea was breathlessly squealed.

The older male continued to tickle the younger. “Do you, Mitsuki Sannin, admit that I am the greatest tickle master in the world?” Jiraiya stopped, giving his son some time to breathe. “N-never!” He panted his reply. “Then you shall suffer with tickles for the rest of your life.”

“Noooo.”  The white haired man tickled his five year old son again, rolling around the little one’s bed, to the point of falling off of it. Jiraiya’s back pressed against the floor and Mitsuki on top of him. Both blinked in bewilderment and then laughed at their own silliness. “Is that your way of putting Mitsuki to sleep?” Asked an amused voice at the door way.

The little boy’s face lit up at seeing his mother. “Mommy!” He quickly hopped of his father and ran to his mother, who picked him up and pampered his little face with kisses. “There’s my little snow flack. Have you been good for daddy?” The golden eyed toddler decided the bedroom door was the most interesting thing on the planet, he gave his mother a nod. “You’re lying.” Orochimaru gave a tiny pinch on the ear.

Mitsuki squirmed and whined in his mother’s arm. “He was no trouble at all. He knows his dad well.” The raven haired man gave his husband a blank look. “This coming from a man that acts as a child himself. I swear I gave birth to one baby, but have to take care of two.” He teased. Jiraiya placed hand on his chest, a look of fake hurt. “I’m offended.” Orochimaru smiled lovingly at the white haired man and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

Mitsuki covered his eyes with his small chubby hands, but still peeked between his fingers. The golden eyed man pulled away, “Let’s not get carried away.” He whispered and gave one more peck on the other man’s lips. “How about we read a bedtime story?” He walked over to Mitsuki’s bed, grabbed a book from the shelf and went under the covers. The little boy made grabby hands towards his teddy bear.

His father gathered his bear for him and then sat behind his mother. Mitsuki smiled and snuggled closely to his mother’s chest, his bear nestling between his arms. Orochimaru placed the book in front so that Mitsuki could see the picture as he read the story, while Jiraiya played with his hair. “This is a story of the teeny tiny woman. Once upon a time…”

(A.N: That’s a boss story. I loved it when I was little and if you haven’t heard of it. Then your childhood was sad. Just...sad.)

…..

Orochimaru sat on the double couch. His elbows on his thighs, hands clutched together and his lips pressed against his thumbs. He’d been crying for a couple of hours now after what Tsunade had revealed to him and Tayuya had so smugly rubbed it in his face.

“I’m sorry Orochimaru,”

He closed his eyes as tight as he could, shaking his head back and forth.

“But I really didn’t want to be the barer of bad news.”

He covered half his face with his hands as if to prevent himself from screaming.