Chapter 2

Naruto hummed a soft tune over the stove as he finished up preparing breakfast for his family. He felt his baby kick and smiled adoringly at his belly. He turned of the stove and removed the pan from the burner. He turned towards the table almost dropping the pan and cried "Oh my God!", when he saw Sasuke leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face.

The blonde placed a hand over his heart and placed the pan on a trivet. "Are you trying give me a heart attack? Damn it Sasuke don't sneak up on me like that." The raven pushed himself of the door frame. "Is it a crime to want to admire your pregnant husband?" He asked.

Gathering the pregnant man in his arms. "It is if you and your kids are conspiring together to get rid of me." Sasuke chuckled. "I would never try to get rid of you. Who's going to cook for me the best tomato soup when you're gone?" Naruto rolled his, playfully smacking Sasuke on his chest and smiled at his husband. "Is that all I'm good for?" The taller man kissed his blond husband on the lips with a smile on his face.

"Nah. If death had to take you to your grave, I'd follow you. Just so you wouldn't miss me for all eternity." Naruto pouted and Sasuke chuckled. "I'm kidding! I could never live without my ray of sunshine." Naruto smiled up at Sasuke, he leaned up to passionately kiss his raven haired husband.

Naruto pulled back and eyed his husband with adoration. "I love you." He said gently. Sasuke pecked him a little. "I love you too." They heard the rush of little feet. "Uncle Nawuto, uncle Nawuto." An energetic three year old girl came in the kitchen and hugged the said blonde's leg.

She looked up at her uncle with brown eyes, a strand of her brown hair fell into her face. Naruto scooped the little girl up after moving away from Sasuke. Placing her on his hip and below his baby bump. "Hay munchkins." Naruto kissed the little girl's cheek, only for her to blush and giggle.

Sasuke groaned and mumbling under his breath 'Itachi', said man strolled through the kitchen door after his energetic adopted daughter. "I never knew you can be this romantic baby brother." Said Itachi. "Is there a reason you're in my home so early in the morning?" Asked Sasuke, annoyed at being interrupted. "It's going for seven and it's your turn to take the kids to school." Said the older Uchiha, helping himself on some coffee.

His heavily pregnant husband walking through the kitchen door, with his son following behind. Kurama had one hand on his hip as if trying to lift the weight and the other on his belly. His red hair tied up in a bun. "Right I'm over pregnancy now. Can this baby come out already." Naruto snorted at his brother's comment as he dished out the eggs.

"I've popped out three and you're complaining about one baby." The red haired glared at his blond little brother but then noticed the lack of his other blond brother. "If I knew it was going to be a mission. I wouldn't have gone through with it. And it's that idiot's fault." He pointed at Itachi who sent him a kiss. Kurama grabbed his adopted son Tadashi, fussing over his uniform. "Deidara couldn't make it?" He asked. Naruto walked out the kitchen heading towards the bottom of the stairs to call his children down for breakfast.

"No. He called this morning to tell me that Obito and Nyoko are sick." The pregnant men shared a look of concern. "We'll have to visit them right after our shopping." Itachi place an arm around Kurama's waist. "I'm sure they are fine. No need to worry too much." He said kissing the red haired on the forehead. The three little boys rushed into the kitchen.

Pushing at each other while trying to figure out which plate had more. Naruto and Sasuke sighed. "Boys we've talked about this a lot of times." Sasuke scolded.  All three apologized in union. "Uncle Itachi!" Kaname jumped excitedly at the older man. "Hay there's the birthday boy!" Itachi greeted back with equal enthusiasm. Make their not so secret handshake. Zuko and Meito greeted their uncles and conversing with their older cousin. Kaname turned to see Akeno in his mother's arms.

He narrowed his eyes at her and gestured with two fingers pointing at his eyes and at her, gesturing that his watching her. The little boy got the feeling she was trying to steal his mother. The little girl only stuck her tongue out at him.

As if remembering something the little girl opened her mouth to show her uncle the one front tooth that was broken in half. "Look uncle Nawuto. My fwant tooth bwoke." Naruto gasped, "What happened my little fluffy bunny?" The little girls eyes brighted, excited to tell the tale of how she lost half her tooth.

"Thewe was a bad guy in the city. Being mean to all the people in the city. So I, supewgiwl. Went to go save the day. The bad guy was stwong, but he was no match against me. He was close to beating me and he bwoke my tooth." The blond faked a gasp.

"No. He couldn't beat supergirl. No body ever beats supergirl." The little girl nodded her head in agreement. "That's what I told him." The blond chuckled. "And you didn't cry when he broke your tooth?" She shook her head. "I'm a big girl. And daddy said big girls don't cry. Right daddy?" She turned her father to confirm her statement. "That's right and my big girl is strong to." Said a proud Itachi.

"You're a brave girl, Akeno. What did you do to the bad guy when he broke your tooth?" Asked Naruto. "I beat him and sent him cwying to his mommy." Naruto cheered. Making the little girl puff her little chest out in pride. Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto's waist and placed his head on his shoulder.

But his actions were rewarded with a glare from the brown haired little girl, she pushed his face away and dug the heels of her feet into his arms, forcing him to let go of her favourite uncle."Itachi, your little brat should be taken back to the zoo where she belongs." Said Sasuke, glaring at the little girl in Naruto's arms arm.

"Lighten up Sasuke, your daughter is on her way. And I bet she'll be a daddies girl, like Akeno here." Said Naruto, he smiled at his husband and then nuzzled his nose with the little girl's. "But she won't be like her." Said Sasuke.

She took the chance to stick her tongue out at Sasuke and snuggling up to Naruto, while Sasuke hissed and glared. The adults in the kitchen chuckled. "It can't be helped you have a rival Sasuke. Yours just happens to be my three year old girl." Said Kurama, with a smirk on his lips. Naruto kissed the little girl on the cheek one more time and placed her on the ground. The little girl looked smugly at her uncle.

Sasuke looked at the little girl and smirked. He leaned down to her and whispered into Akeno's ear. "I hope the boogieman visit you tonight." The little girl gasped, she then scowled, stomped her foot on Sasuke, stuck out her tongue and ran out the kitchen with a satisfied smile at the pain she caused Sasuke.

The raven cursed under his breath, glaring at every one in the room as they laughed. Kurama followed after Akeno, playfully scolding her. "Right as amusing as that was. Sasuke I think it's time you take the children to school." Said Itachi, guiding his nephews and son out the kitchen door. The younger Uchiha turned to his giggling husband with a sigh. "Have a nice day." Said Naruto, pulling the taller man in for a tight embrace. They shared quick kisses before Sasuke walked out the kitchen door. The blond turned to wash the dishes before feeling tiny arms embrace his leg. "I love you mommy." Naruto smiled down at Kaname, bending just a little to give a kiss on the head and a quick hug. "I love you to. Now get to school or you'll be late for school." He fondly watched his youngest rush out the kitchen.