Chapter 8

Orochimaru sighed and pushed a strand of his raven hair behind his left ear. “You working a little too hard, do you ever rest?” A blond haired busty teen leaned against his desk. Her back facing the front of the class. A red haired leaned against the hazel eyed teen, her hand on the busty blonde’s shoulder, her brown eyes glazed with mischief. “Tsunade, you’re too modest. Orochi here is not working too hard. His working too much. Making us look bad in front of the teachers.” She flipped her hair behind her back.

“What he needs is a little good time. How about we go out for a little bit fun.” She looked at Tsunade and smirked. “Say Tsunade are you up for a little drink.” Said teen rolled her eyes, a smirk playing on her. “You’re still asking, Tayuya.” They both giggled.

Orochimaru rolled his eyes and smiled at his friends. “I’d love to join you guys on your 'fun night out', but I got a test to prepare for.” The red haired crossed her arms. “Tsunade, ain’t this test taking place, in like what? Two weeks from now?” The blonde haired teen snorted. “Yes it is,” She confirmed. “But you know our little sun shine here does not know how to have fun.” 

She push Tayuya off of her, completely ignoring the red haired teen’s glare as she planted herself comfortably on Orochimaru’s desk. “There is nothing wrong at being serious about life.” The golden eyed boy began to pack his stuff, and a piece of paper slipped out one of his books.

Tayuya noticed the paper on the floor and she picked it up. “What’s this?” She asked, but really didn’t get a chance to read what was on it, when Orochimaru snatched it out of her hand. His face spotting a light blush. Tsunade eyed him carefully and smirked in realization. “I believe it’s another love letter.” She snatched the paper out of the raven’s hand. Orochimaru huffed and tried to get it back.

Tsunade held the hand that had the paper away from the golden eyed boy. She jumped off the table and moved far away as possible. Leaving three desks between her and the golden eyed teen as to keep distance. Tayuya giggled and walked over to Tsunade, so she could read the note over the blonde’s shoulder.

“You know I can’t help it. I can’t help but wake up in the morning and smile when I think about you.”

Orochimaru’s face turned red and he tried to get a hold of Tsunade only for her to move away again.

“I can’t help but wonder how life would be like to wakeup in the morning and just see you sleeping peacefully by my side.”

Tsunade passed the paper to Tayuya and she let herself get caught by the golden eyed teen.

“I’ve always wonder how it would feel like to have you smile at me the same way you smile at your parents and friends. And it kills me having to know that somehow you won’t love me the way I love you, and you’d fall for someone else. Is it wrong for me to be selfish and wish you were mine already?”

The red headed teen tried to make her voice deep and romantic, as if trying to show how the admirer would sound like. Tsunade faked a sniffle together with Tayuya, they hugged each other and pretended to sob dramatically. Desperately trying not to laugh in the process . “It’s so beautiful. I wish someone would write me love letters.” Said the red haired teen, the blonde haired just nodded her head in agreement, took apart of her brown eyed friends sleeve and pretended to blow her nose on it.

“Eww.” Tayuya shrieked and shoved the hazel eyed laughing teen away. Orochimaru huffed, his blush already spread throughout his pale face, neck and ears. “Yes, yes. You’ve had your fun, now can I have my note back.” He demanded, sticking out his hand and the red haired gave the note back to him.

Tsunade wipped a tear out of the corner of her eye and took a deep breath. “I’ll let you in on a deal. If you come with us tonight, I’ll let you know who is behind the love letter, but only if you come with us for a little fun.” He thought about it and eyed the two giggling girls. “I know you want to.” The blonde teen said in a singing tone. Orochimaru sighed in defeat.