Chapter 9

It has been two months since the incident and everything had went back to normal. The letters and roses still came each day and the person is still anonymous. Orochimaru imagined that whoever was sending the sweet letters and roses must be a wonderful person, with an awfully sensitive heart and he liked that in a man.

Tsunade had decided to keep a tight lip about the whole ordeal. Orochimaru was just getting ready for his morning jog, before heading for school. He hurriedly put on his shoes by the door, he pulled the hair band of his wrist so as to tie his hair into a ponytail. He grabbed his water bottle from the table as he opened the door.

“Mom, dad I'm heading-” He blinked curiously at the person standing at his front door, looking like a dear caught in head light. “- out.” He finished silently.

“Jiraiya, what are you doing here?” Said teen chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head. The golden eyed teen saw a letter and a rose in the white haired teen’s hand, instantly put together what's going on.

“You’re the one.” He whispered.

“Uh… yeah now-”

“How can I be so stupid?” Jiraiya blinked as Orochimaru closed the door behind him and tried to walk passed him, roughly shoving the taller teen's shoulder with his own.

“Wait a minute, what are talking about.” The raven haired teen huffed in frustration and kept walking towards the gate. The black eyed teen gripped on the pale wrist so as to stop the owner from going any further. “What are you talking about ‘being stupid’?” Jiraiya asked.

Orochimaru harshly glared up at the dark eyed teen. “I was foolish into believing that the person doing all this was a wonderful person. That this was some one that really loves me!” He screamed at the other teen’s face and gave a bitter chuckle. “Only for me to find that I’ve allowed myself to be played a fool. Was all this a joke to you? Is that it? A sick twisted joke just so you can get a fucking good laugh.” He tried to pull his wrist away from the stunned white haired teen.

Once he managed to do so, he tried to continue with what he had planned to do from the start. But it seemed he wasn’t going anywhere any time soon, for Jiraiya had gripped and forced him around, so he could look into his eyes.

Though Orochimaru refused to make eye contact. “Look at me.” The white haired teen asked desperately, but the golden eyed teen remained stubborn and kept his eyes from looking at Jiraiya.

“This isn’t a game as you believe,” he sighed.

“What I have… what I feel… I just can’t explain the feeling you provoke from me. You make me weak.” He chuckled. “You don’t love me.” Orochimaru whispered. “But I do. I really do.” The raven haired teen sighed, still not looking at the person keeping him in place. “You don’t love me.” He repeated. “You can’t say you love someone and then let your eyes wonder elsewhere. That is a clear sign that I am not enough for you.” The white haired teen tried to protest, but the golden eyed teen cut him off. “You can’t be chasing after everything that walks and then expect that the person you ‘love’ would be ok with the idea. So yes Jiraiya. You don’t. Love. Me!” He tried to pull himself away, only to have the grip on him tighten.

“I do that because I’m afraid. I let my eyes wonder, but I'm not really looking for anything else besides you." The golden eyed teen shook his head, opening his mouth to protest only for Jiraiya to continu talking. "So yes I'm afraid. Afraid you'd reject me like you always do. Anybody would have given up and walked away after the first or second rejection. But not me. I was always pulled towards you. I just couldn’t get enough of you. Every day you add reason to why I love you and my heart bleeds for you.” He placed two fingers under the raven’s chin and got him to look at him their faces centimetres apart.