Chapter 4

Itachi heard the gun shot and panicked. Frantically calling out for Kurama, but to no avail. He knew something was not right. Sasuke looked up from his phone in bewilderment wondering what was wrong with his brother. He rushed over to Itachi. His hands placed on his older brother's shoulders.  "Itachi what's wrong? Is Naruto and Kurama ok? Are one of them in labour?" The long haired Uchiha couldn't answer.

His form shaking. His heart gripped with fear, hoping and praying that what he heard was wrong and just a figment of his imagination.  The grip on his shoulders tightened. The look on his brother's eyes pleading. "Itachi please say something." Sasuke said helplessly. "Kurama. Kurama if you're there please answer your phone." Still no answer.

Itachi was being to get paler as his mind finally cought  up to the worse possible scenarios of what has happened to the four. "Kurama this joke isn't funny anymore." Itachi could hear his own heart beat and wondered if his brother could hear it to. "I-Itachi." Came Hinata's voice.

She sounded like she was crying. "I-Itachi I'm sorry. I'm s-so sorry." Said Uchiha froze. "Hinata I need you to breath and tell me what's wrong." Itachi spoke calmly. The lavender eyed woman sounded like she was on a verge of a panic attack. "T-there's s-so much blood." The older Uchiha felt as if his heart had stopped, but it sounded like Hinata wasn't talking to him.

Seeing that he was not getting his brother's attention. Sasuke grabbed Itachi's phone and placed it on speaker. "Hinata what's wrong?" Itachi seemed to come back to himself and asked. "Hinata who got hurt? Who's bleeding?" Sasuke looked at his brother like he lost his mind. As if remembering she's still on the phone. "Ino." 

"What happened? Where are you?" Asked Itachi.

"We're at the mall parking lot. T-there was a-arguing and suddenly a van stopped in front of us. There was gun point. W-we tried to tell- No Ino please stay with me." She sobbed frantically.

"Y-you have to go h-home to Sai. I-Ino please. Y-you've got t-two l-little girls w-waiting for you. Y-you can't leave them. Ino please don't do this." Hinata placed the phone aside, forgetting about Sasuke and Itachi.

Trying her best to keep Ino awake. They could hear faint sounds of people running around, people that are probably there to aid Hinata with Ino. The line dying with the faint sound of someone demanding for the paramedics.

The Uchiha brothers rushed out of their company building. All the while praying to whatever being up there that this is nothing but  a cruel joke.

....

Naruto remain close to his brother. Worriedly looking over to the red haired Uzumaki as his face was painted with pain. He squeezed the older man's hand as a way to comfort him. "Everything will be fine." He wasn't sure if he was trying to convince Kurama or himself.

He looked carefully at their kidnappers. Glaring at the only woman among the group as she winked at him. Kurama moved his position in the van. Trying his best to be more comfortable.

Mikana smiles at the brothers. "I'm so excited to finally meet you guys." Naruto eyes the smiling woman.

"You've been watching us?" The woman giggled.

"I wouldn't say watching..." She trailed of. The blond Uzumaki stared at her for a moment, as if looking at her will give him the answer as to why they are being taken. "Who are you and why are you taking us?Where are you taking us?" The blue eyed woman snorted. "Victims and their same boring questions. For once could I have a victim that's a little more exciting." She grumbled placing her elbow on her lap and hunching over just a so her head could rest in her hand.

She pouted as if the world had been unfair to her. Naruto suppressed a growl. To afraid to lash out and deal with the consequences. He couldn't risk his brother's life and their babies.